Post University Reviews

I have learned so much from attending Post. It is important to find the right school for you, if you are interested in small class sizes and leadership opportunities then Post is a great choice.
I am a mother of three, I work full time and I have a child with special needs. The amount of support I receive from the staff and the support services they provide is why I will be able to achieve my educational goals. Thanks to them my dreams will become a reality!
It have many choices for get started and many academic plans to help you, the people help you with everything that you need and everything that you have to ask they answer you. many choices and good expereinces
Review Post University
It's challenging my brain. I'm taking on line courses. I feel like I need more hands on. It's a total different experience.
I am an adult, returning to school. I decided that I wanted to finish what I had started in my earlier years, but wasn't able to pursue my dreams. Now I am doing it no matter how tough it gets. Life is tough and you just have to woosah your way to your dreams. For myself, I wanted to show my granddaughter that if you put your mind to anything you want you can surely achieve what it is you want. I love school now that I am more focused I am ready to conquer my goals to fulfill my dreams.
I am enrolled in online courses at Post University. Post has so far been a great experience in enrolling and meeting your advisors. It has offered many resources like Tutor.com and Lynda.com. Your admissions advisor and academic advisor are great with keeping in touch with you, and making sure you are focused. The only downfall are their financial aid advisors, they are short in describing your fees and tuition. You have to add it up by yourself. Overall, I would recommend Post to any student willing to advance their horizons.
When I first called post I did not know what I wanted to do. The instructors are great and the staff in admissions are even better. There was only one instructor that I did not care for and that is because I felt that we just did not see eye to eye on alot of things but all you can do is do your best and to not give up if you really want something. The financial aid staff are very nice and will guide you to the right place for any help that you need with any financial aid problems. Most of all post university is a great place to get a higher education.
I am currently doing the online program through Post and absolutely love it. The support from staff is phenomenal. I have two young kids that I am with all the time so going to an on campus school is almost impossible.
What I like about post university is they actually care. They want you to become successful and believe in you all the way! Academic couselor is awesome!
Post University is absolutely amazing. They work with you no matter what your situation. I took a break because of my financial situation. Right now I have 8 classes left for my Bachelors degree and they have been calling almost every day to help figure out ways to finish and start in this upcoming module. When I was in school, everyone was helpful and there for me. As soon as I finish my Bachelors I will begin my Master's program at Post University. What a blessing they been.
My admissions counselor was amazing... As is my Academic Success Counselor.. I don't know about my financial aid adviser she doesn't seem invested in my future and is very difficult to talk too. She will email and once I reply, her response is vague and unsettling. Other wise my experience so far ha been GREAT.
Post University has great staff and an easy enrollment process. The academic advisors will place you in degree path of your choosing and will always be in contact with. This is the best online college I've ever gone to.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience pursuing my second Bachelor's through Post University's online program. I obtained my first Bachelor's in psychology attending Northeastern University, and I wasn't sure how I would adapt to the online setting. However, learning online at Post proved to be very enjoyable and not difficult at all. It does require self-pacing and increased accountability, but as long as your work ethic is in line, online learning does not present anymore challenges than classroom learning does.

I have just three courses left until I receive my BS in accounting and finance, and despite the fact that I don't have my degree yet, I have still landed a position as a Technical Accountant for IBM. I look forward to pursuing a career path made possible by attending Post University.
Post University is unlike any other University, it is the best school to go to for the fact that even if you are an online student the entire staff there goes above and beyond to assist in any way they can. They will make sure they touch base with you each month, if not at least by each mod. Everyone is very friendly and you are not going into the class blind, you always have all the information you need up front. The Financial department is wonderful and works hard to assist you with making you that you are covered for the classes as well as, being there to assist you when having to set up payment options. I would recommend this school to anyone, yes it may be fast passed, however, they give you a great deal of information on how to manage your time efficiently with being able to complete all the work you may have. It is comfortable and just the right fit.
I enjoy the online program that this school offers. The staff is very considerate and caring. They call me and check up on me at least every month. The professors are also very helpful.
My experience was and still is great here at Post. The best thing I like about Post is that I can do my homework at anytime. What I dislike the most about Post is how the instructions on how to upload isn't to clear to me. It can be improved.
Just got the account and I am finding so many more scholarship opportunities than I did when I was in high school!
Review Post University
With hard work and dedication, you can complete your degree as fast or as slowly as you want to. Teachers are always supportive and friendly.
Post University is a good school. They have small classes , which gives you more 1 on 1 time with the professor. Also they have a very friendly and small campus so you would actually meet majority of the people so you wouldn't feel like your left out. Post also have fun trips and activities on campus to bring the students and workers for Post together. Dorms are nice size and new Ac/ Heating system. Sports is Division 2. Post is a good school to look in to and go to.
I started at Post this last spring. I love the online learning, it allows me to complete at a more personal rate. the classes and professors are very user friendly.