Based in Waterbury, CT, since 1890, Post University is known for its innovation and focus on providing every online and on-campus student an extraordinary educational experience with an unmatched level of personalized support. Among the first in the nation and the first in the state to offer full degrees online, Post fuels the personal aspirations and career goals of its students with inventive and robust learning technologies that deliver in-demand undergraduate and graduate degree programs, small class sizes, individual attention, and customizable degree concentrations. Post is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Inc. and is ranked among the best by U.S. News & World Report.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.76 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.69 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.6 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey