Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico - Ponce Reviews

My experience in Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico has been great. I've been here for about 3 and a half years. The campus is big and is great. The diversity that it have is excellent. The student life is great, it all depends on you, obviously. The student life is what you make it so make it right.
I like that the university campus life is very peaceful. I would like to see improvement in the university facilities and more diversity in the academics courses.
I like about the university is the vibe that you get when you are there. The people there are all aboute learning and get prepared for the future. I will like to change that the university to be more bike-friendly. And to be more open to us being social( party)
Start Your Review of Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico - Ponce
I started my freshman year there, but later had to transfer to another university. Overall, it was a good experience. Most of the professors I took wanted students to excel in their classes. The difficulty of the material ranged from difficult (core classes) to easy (general education), though it also depended on the professor giving the class. The classes were small so I had to be fast when registration online opened, to get the class I wanted/needed. I always made like 3 alt schedules, just in case I missed some classes.

Security was very good, they had guards near the entrances/exits, and you have to show your ID for them to let you on campus. The campus was very beautiful and open, lots of seating outside (benches and tables), and the library in the law building is super quiet.

When it rained, the university was basically flooded (parking, some classrooms, bathrooms). Local area is pretty good. I liked going to Melao (coffee shop) and a natural ice cream shop in the plaza.
What I ilked the most about this university was its student life. About academics... it could be better...
Big University, lots of programs, tons of sports and activities to enjoy in your free time (if lucky enough) inside campus.
They offer tons on advice on how to get more out of your college experience. Well trained professors. Peaceful campus. They help direct students based on their strengths giving students the opportunity to excel. I love it.
Academically, the university is excellent; but they lack in diversity and acceptance of LGBTQ members.
it is a good college, i will be better if faculty wont be too conservative. Also, the university needs to invest more on what really matter like dorms and the program of fine arts and photography- digital desing. Other thing that will be better is that the cafeteria will be a little more cheaper and that have a air conditioning that actually works. Overall, the campus is really good and the education its almost excellent and the campus is awesome, very relaxing for studying and reading. It will be nice that the university make more activities in order to socialize a meet people with the same taste of music, art, classes, material etc. But in the other ares, the university is very good for my opinion.
The professor are great and very dedicated to the students learn. They give a lot of opportunities for all their students equally for jobs, internships and seminars.
It is as good as they say, it is a very professional place where professors help the students get the education and materials they need in order to get their degree.
I could say that what it can be better is the place itself, it needs remodelation but education wise, we could always try to get more advanced.
I really like the environment. All nature and free space to study, not only in the library but in other spaces is really good.
I personally like the university as a whole. The professors are great and the campus is beautiful!! Currently I am studying online but I cannot wait for the day I attend the campus.
What I like about the University is that most of the professors are interested in the students development outside of the classroom. A thing I would change about the University is the special treatment the institution have with the professors who have seniority. This, in terms that these professors can do whatever they want, when they want without any consequences.
The university dosen't have a lot of parties.
The library is open until late nights.
It's save but sometimes there are spots in the campus that people use a minimum of drugs.
Start Your Review of Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico - Ponce
The university have a variety of opportunities in each professional field.
I worked for over 3 years with a professor around the university. There are different opportunities to apply for a job.
There are a lot of officers around every entrance in campus.