Ponce Paramedical College is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ponce Paramedical College
Most Popular Majors
Radiologic Technician76 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician72 Graduates
Surgical Technologist71 Graduates
Health and Medical Administrative Services61 Graduates
Dental Assisting50 Graduates
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science48 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)42 Graduates
Culinary Arts and Food Service41 Graduates
Baking and Pastry Arts37 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ponce Paramedical College
- NGWorsham College of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Wheeling, IL
- 17 reviews
- NGJohn A Gupton College
- 2 Year
- Nashville, TN
- 36 reviews
- NGCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 23 reviews
- CSoutheast Kentucky Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Cumberland, KY
- 79 reviews
Ponce Paramedical College Reviews
Review Ponce Paramedical College
I'm studying technological radiology. The professors are prepared and former radiologist, they the laboratory rooms prepared with x-Ray machines, they are not that advance but they're still good. The curriculum can get a bit overwhelming but it's good.
The clases are good, I like the school it's well prepared. The professors and the staffs are do a good job but I consider it to be a bit to expensive and difficult for people of low income to remain studying there.