Point University Reviews

This year at PU has been a great start to my college years. They host many events to get to know others so being so far from home wasn’t that big of a deal. The athletic team and trainers are amazing. I injured my knee and my coach and trainers have been so supportive. I will be back on the field next year! There isn’t a contained campus but I was able to live in the dorms a block away from the academic building which was nice. Next year I will have to live further away which isn’t as convenient. I would recommend everyone have a car. Grocery shopping isn’t within walking distance and neither is the fields for sports. There is a Starbucks in the bookstore! It would be nice if the cafeteria was open more hours for athletes schedules. I can walk to a church I like on Sundays. I would recommend Point University! Soon more buildings will be up as they have proposed, that will be nice. The band is excellent, winning many awards.
Point University is a very professional mannered school. The teachers are very communicative when you need to talk about anything. The students are very friendly and inspiring. This college is a very great college to be with in high school. If you are looking forward into their dual enrollment classes. Face to face and online everything works as one.
Point is a great school! Super small class sizes, and staff and professors that actually take time to get to know the students. Each professor connects the topic to the Bible, since it is a Christian college
Start Your Review of Point University
I love Point University because I get to further my knowledge alongside like-minded peers. I am in the Dual Enrollment program, so the classes are more challenging than classes at my high school.
I have attended the Peachtree City campus for a year in a DE program. It's pretty quiet, not much goes on around here.
Point University has made college a great experience! I attend one of their extension campuses and it has been amazing! The faculty truly want you to do your best. They take the time to teach you and develop you spiritly, all the while teaching you academically. The administration and resources are impeccable, and they are so personable in everything they do!
I am a freshman at Point. I realize they are new. It doesn't seem to be very organized but I'm willing to give it a chance.
Point University is an awesome college and highly recommend this institution, whether you are entering to achieve a degree on campus or online. I'm entering my senior year and due to graduate in May 2018. The faculty and staff of Administrators at Point University go above and beyond for their students!!!
Point University is a great college. Not too much to get in to, which mean more focus on school. Student life is great everyone gets alone so well and the food is outstanding.
Great staff and helpful staff! The teachers really want you to understand what you are learning! Keep in mind that the peachtree city campus is mainly dual enrollment high school students!!!
Point University is a great school in general regarding academics but it is especially great for collegiate athletes because most of the students here are playing one of the 19 school sports that are offered here. Since most students are student-athletes the teachers know how to work with coaches and trainers, along with the student, to better help the student with their schedule. Being a student athlete I know how all of it goes, the classes, the workouts, the meetings, studying and then games that take place during a class. So when I know that the teachers will help me and are considerate of my schedule that takes pressure off of me. Then Point is also a Christian university and all faculty and staff are followers of Christ which is such a blessing to me. Because without Christ nothing really matters.
The campus is very welcoming . Both the professors and faculty are willing to work with you. For example If 25% of the class failed a test then your professors with add bonus points on the your homework. If you help studying ask early in the semester tutoring is always open for studies and seniors are willing to help out if they can. But keep track of your aid.
I have really enjoyed the two visits I have had to Point University. The staff and faculty have been extremely warm and inviting.
We do not offer a party scene at my school; it is prohibited.
We do not have a party scene available at my college, due to it being a Bible school.
The academics offered at my college are incredible, as well as the world-class leadership professors and staff of Highlands College. We are not like other ministry schools, because we do not just offer classes where we learn about church services, we have the chance to partake in church services every Sunday. We are offered hands-on ministry training. The workload is a lot, mostly because most students partake in dual-enrollment. But, it is not impossible to get all the work done that is required.
We are called to love others as Jesus has loved us. We do not agree with anything that is not listed in the Bible as accepting, but we do love those who may be gay, transgender, etc. We do not hate those who are different. We are fully acceptable to religion, because we are a Bible school.
Start Your Review of Point University
We are strictly enforced to have no drugs as well as no alcohol on campus. Ever.
After Highlands College, each student is offered to participate in a year long internship program. The internship can either be continued at Church of the Highlands, or even a different church throughout the country, or even internationally. The people on staff who work for job placement, work hard to ensure eavh student is working within a church vocationally if the student wishes to do so.
I love my school because my professors and those on staff at my college are intentional, as well as active in each student's lives. The professors are always available to answer any questions we have, and many students as well as myself are able to look towards those on staff for leadership and guidance. Many of the men and women on staff pray over the student's lives daily.