Point Park University Reviews

POINT PARK UNIVERSITY is a great school for technology.It is not difficult to in enroll and the admission conselor is cordial.POINT PARK UNIVERSITY also have online options to fit your schedule. I am enrolled in the bachelor degree program for information technology and management.I am excited to start POINT PARK UNIVERSITY as a freshman and learn hands on skills in the field i am currently pursuing.
Point Park is in Downtown Pittsburgh and the city is great. Its a walking distance to PNC park and Heinz field. The teachers are all very respectful and nice and everything is very close to the school.
The main thing I love most about Point Park University is the great amount of diversity there is on the campus. Students from difference races, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and goals surround the school. While attending Point Park University, you gain an appreciation of what such a place like this school can do for you in a personal way. You are learning while experiencing something that only you can take in and really see what a person you can become. I have gained many friends that have influenced me to and during political times in our country understand where they are coming from because of what they have gone through in life with where they are from. The only thing I would change about Point Park University is the security. Being that the campus is located in the center of downtown Pittsburgh, safety is a must at all times in order to protect our students, faculty, and school.
Review Point Park University
I love the location of my school. I love right in the heart of the city which creates a lot of opportunities for me to have fun and market myself. Overall lo wish sometimes my professors were more invested in the student. Sometimes personal matters disrupt the flow of academics and having a helpful hand is better than just a listening ear.
The education at Point Park University is well rounded and beneficial. The professors have hands on experience in the fields in which they have taught when it comes to Cinema Production. All the needed equipment is also provided along with spacious rooms and work spaces. The city of Pittsburgh is an amazing location to go to college as you can utilize the environment for your many needs. Although the education is good, the few drawbacks is the food is not always great and the staff is lazy. Besides that, I would recommend Point Park University.
Point Park University is a fabulous institution for anyone who wants to pursue the performing arts. The faculty is top-notch and you are able to get the most for your money.
Point Park has many great programs to choose from. The school's environment is very welcoming and the professors are extremely nice.
I am a student in the photography department at Point Park. There is definitely a lot more emphasis placed on COPA majors as well as broadcasting. There are also a lot of unnecessary courses that are part of Point Park's core curriculum. As a photo student, I really expected a more arts-focused curriculum, considering that Point Park is known to be a arts-oriented school. Planning on transferring after this semester.
PPU allows everyone to be themselves and pursue there passions through hands on experience and expert guidance. I love being here and cannot wait to see where the next three years take me.
This University has a unique lifestyle being that it is located in Downtown Pittsburgh. The culture is diverse and the students and professors are welcoming and appreciative of those who are of different ethnicities. Quality education is Point Park's top priority and both students and professors are held at a high standard.
The overall atmosphere of the campus is great! At times it can be frustrating to make a schedule especially if a class is only offered for one time slot, but other than that, they are very commuter friendly and the class sizes are perfect. It fits about 20-25 people per class so you get a real one on one experience.
My experience with this university is amazing. I get to study and hang out with amazing people. The professors here are so kind, helpful, and understanding. The food could be a little bit better, but I still like it here.
I am a Sophomore Dance Major at Point Park University with a concentration in Jazz dance. I love point park and continue to enjoy all of the amazing opportunities in the dance program more and more every semester. The conservatory executes great opportunities to get you ready to be a dancer in the professional world.
I am a current sophomore at PPU. I love the city of Pittsburgh and depending on your major, this school can either be a hit or miss. The campus's location can not be beat, it is in the heart of downtown and has easy access to a lot of food, shopping, museums and ect. The student life and athletics could be a little more enthusiastic but it is slowly building due to the increase of student. All in all, this campus and school is what you make it!
Point Park overall, is a lovely school. However, it has been call a Community College with a Conservatory Program which I don't think is false. The academics here lack highly unless you are a COPA major.
Point Park is just amazing. I love my time in Pittsburgh and the beautiful arts culture that is alive here. I am truly thriving at this school.
This school has such a supportive and welcoming community, it really allows you to focus on being the best version of yourself you can be. I am in COPA and the upper classmen are all so amazing. It gives you something to look forward to while you are going through all the hard work to get there.
Review Point Park University
I love that the college was in the city of Pittsburgh. Being in such a major city provided a lot of experiences and opportunities. I wished that I would have know just how to go about taking advantage of these opportunities.
Love the air-conditioning in Thayer, don't mind the shower sharing.
You need to go somewhere else to join a fraternity