Point Park University
- 4 Year
- PITTSBURGH, PA
Point Park University Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$5,420 / year
44%of students say overall dorm quality is great. 50 responses
64%of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 96 responses
grade C minus
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$7,020 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 81 responses
- Point cafe44%
- Premier cafe7%
- Cafe, but it is very unhealthy6%
- We tend to eat away from campus2%
34%of students highly rate the dining facilities. 64 responses
Map is loading
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 51 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.24%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.59%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.10%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.8%
grade B minus
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
77%of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 60 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 33 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.45%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.45%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.6%
- If you don't partake, you're left out.3%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 44 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.45%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.43%
- Not very visible.9%
- We have campus police?2%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 96 responses
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.52%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.26%
Men's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer
Women's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Basketball, Golf, Other Sports, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, International Student Organizations, Radio Station, Student Government, Newspaper, Film Society, Television Station
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 29 responses
- Free food events69%
- Events suck, waste of tuition10%
- Don't have any3%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 61 responses
- Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.2%
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.18%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.13%
- Good parties are few and far between.23%
- Parties? What parties?44%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 34 responses
- Copa Parties47%
- I am not sure15%
- You have to go off campus in oakland to party12%
- Mexico City or The Gallery9%
- No one party is the best, fun every weekend3%
Men in Fraternities
No data available
Women in Sororities
No data available
82%of students say they don't have Greek life. 71 responses