At Point Park University, in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh, you’ll have access to opportunities only a world-class city can offer — and few universities can match — for a real-world education that puts you on the Point Park path to a professional career. Our innovative cooperative education program empowers you to work in a paid, full-time position with our corporate partners while earning college credits. We offer more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in today's most sought-after fields. Faculty who teach from experience and have connections to working professionals in your field. Generous financial aid and overall lower tuition costs than many of our competitors for an outstanding return on your college investment. Walking distance to dozens of companies and organizations for co-op, internship and job opportunities.
Get started on a more active, more professional education at Point Park University. Career-ready. That's the Point. Point Park University.
Point Park University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.70 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Business Support Services79 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production64 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production45 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies33 Graduates
Public Relations25 Graduates
Broadcast Journalism19 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician19 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.94 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
Point Park University Reviews
This school is local to the Pittsburgh area and at one 1 in 5 graduates in Allegheny county were alumni of Point Park University. Go Pioneers!