Platt College - Oklahoma City North Reviews

Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility. Awesome campus and facility.
I have to admit at first I was a little anxious about rather or not I should attend. But, my self conscious kept telling me just give it a try you know what you want to do, its hands on learning for short duration, and its valuable. I took my chances and I enrolled! I loved my orientation, it was a new beginning, another opportunity to transform from the old me to the new me. The staff are so encouraging throughout the whole course that no matter what trial or tribulation you acquire. They will give you that assistance you need in order to guide you in the right direction. The courses are excellent! The labs are amazing! The program is worth aiming for your career goals to succeed and continue on education to be successful!
I'm presently attending platt college north its a great culinary school , the campus is nice and the chef are very knowledgeable. class time are good for me and my son I take him to school and pick him up. its a lot of hard work the courses are full of knowledge, from learning how to make stock from bone to learning how you make mustard , we have also learned about pathogens, virus, different procedures, in cooking baking has been a course that I enjoy, actually I enjoy the course it very informative, the nutrition portion of the classes, have taught me more then I thought, nutrition is very important yo me, I have a young family still and I want to learn as much as possible about nutrition. the servesafe skills will always be used the human resource skill, I feel are very valuable learning how to talk to employees are most important, communication is everything, be able to run a kitchen proficiently,
Start Your Review of Platt College - Oklahoma City North
It's really good the head to head ucation knows everyone by first name he walks around constantly and is talking with the students interacting walking to class rooms megashare once understanding what they need understand
I like the fact the chefs are hands-on with us and related to their own life experiences its at 8 very slow understanding pace or no one gets left behind others problems that dressers and chests are right there on hand to answer any questions that you might need answered I am just the overall admissions staff and the educational staff is just right there everyone knows you by your first name true or not if you walking in the secretary if there's no room outside problem with you a little I applied interfering with anything that you might need
I was very happy to find out I could do my classes in the morning and be out by noon everyay.That way I was home before my kids were out of school.
The job placement office is one of the main things Iwas exited about.The help with my resame sounds great plus the help with how to have a good interviews.I am very excited about that.
I havent reached the point of needing help with getting job yet however I was impressed that they offer not only job placement when you finish but help finding a job while you work to your degree.
I was happy with the enrolling staff, teachers and manager's in every part of my experience at Platt Oklahoma City.
The teachers and staff are enthusiastic and helpful.
I was not sure what to expect and was surprised that Platt was so helpful,friendly and helpful.I would highly suggest them to any older person like my self who has a need for more education and people to guide them.
This school is amazing but the honest quality of Platt College North campus is average. Perhaps even a little less. The faults are in culinary equipment and number of available staff, at least in the pm courses. A lot of changes are happening however, since the school was recently put under new ownership. Despite the downfalls I would go to Platt again because the teachers are great and the staff there do take amazing care of their students. They find their students jobs, connections, consultation, financial aid, or even a place to just sit and talk.
I think it seems steep in the beginning, but, when a student finds out how successful he can really be, it is well worth the challenge. The staff walked me through the process and made it easy for me to understand and submit the application.
The school is constantly relaying information about new job prospects. They will let you sit in on a class that you need to brush up on. The quality is unsurpassed. Their great attitude drives students towards success.
Platt Culinary Arts program is streamlined to benefit the student. The counselors create a workable schedule for the students that will help them succeed. There are several opportunities given through the school for employment.
The staff is very helpful, available. It was easy to enroll The professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. The workload is average and they will do everything to help a student to succeed.
These are students that pinpointed a career and went after it. There is quite a diversity in all aspects of the student body yet all work well together.
Start Your Review of Platt College - Oklahoma City North
The staff at Platt College OKC North is the most helpful and success driven and the school has the best facilities. The staff is committed to the student and his/her success 100%.
Schedule Change! Our schedules have been changed a number of times in the last few months. Where thi has been very frustrating it has taught us all flexibility which is a very important thing in nursing! The faculty have worked very well to fix any problem we have had with schedule changes
Great Preparation – I like this school because it pushes me! It is a very hard and timeconsuming program!! This is a fast track program so I can get my degree faster! This school really focuses on nursing and I love how prepared I feel I will be when I finish the program!