Pitzer College Reviews

I am currently a senior at Pitzer and have loved my experience here! The social life is amazing and inclusive, the academics are rigorous but the professors are always there to help, and the campus and students are quirky as ever.
The colleges are making a lot of efforts to prevent sexual assault, by providing teal dot training and actively promoting support services. Campus security guys are super cool and helpful.
Life is is great as long as you know what you are doing. It's easy to find your place even though sometimes you could feel threaten by various issues!
Review Pitzer College
I'm not sure about after graduation but it seems like most graduates manage to find jobs that they like
Most dorms at Pitzer are newly built, two doubles share a bathroom. It could get nasty if you don't clean up your room and bathroom but overall the living quality is really nice!
Sports at liberal arts schools like the 5Cs are not big, but could be important to a lot of students especially the athletes. CMS are more pumped up by sports than PP in general.
Pitzer is good in terms of its collaboration with the other colleges. Academic things are also great, but in terms of the political atmosphere on campus, it's not the best place for moderates and conservatives. Sometimes, we could feel uncomfortable dealing with the issues on campus.
Everyone is safe on campus it is located in a really good area.
Just an amazing campus all in all.
It is recognized wountry wide and there are a lot of good job cnnections on campus.
The fact that you have to share a restroom with three other people is not great but it is better then sharing it with the entire building.
We do not have a greek life program.
Not up to date but for the small campus it is its okay.
Really amazing people and the professors help the students on a one on one basis.
Great places to study. Professor love it when you come in to their office hours. Workload depends on what you are studying and how you study. Regrestration process can sometimes be annoying and confusing.
Not very much variety. It depends on your major but most of my classes I had to take off campus. I am an economics major so CMC held most of my classes. Other classes though I heard were very good at Pitzer. Environmental analysis is big at Pitzer so I can imagine those courses are very interesting.
It's a fairly new school, so the alumni network is not too large. However, being a part of the consortium does help a little as there are a lot of networking from other schools. The value of a degree at Pitzer really depends what your resume looks like. Most jobs nowadays want to see experience, a degree is something required and in this case, a degree at Pitzer can help since the Claremont colleges are well known.
Review Pitzer College
It's non existent, but there are small clubs or organizations that claim to be similar to fraternities. It's really not a thing at the Claremont colleges. I don't mind it but it would be nice to have them. I can understand the motive of not having them, but at the same time it's weird being the only school without one.
Athletics are not a big deal. It is sad to watch our rival games as it reminds us of a high school football match. Come to think of it, a high school football match might be more entertaining than our games. Basketball is pretty fun to watch, but only when Pomona-Pitzer play against CMS. The other times, no one really watches sports.
There are a lot of perks attending a small liberal arts school. Pitzer is very unique and the consortium itself is very individual. At Pitzer, I sometimes wonder what I am doing at school, as there are plenty of opportunities but they do not interest me or it is sometimes rare to hear of any career opportunities. Other schools like Pomona and Claremont McKenna have a lot of resources and reach out to their student body more, I feel. Nonetheless, being a part of the 5C's enables me to seek opportunities elsewhere. Pitzer is an overall great school, academically rigorous, being a fairly new school.