Pittsburg State University Reviews

Pittsburg State University is an all around great school. The campus is small enough where you see someone you know walking, but not like a small town. Football season is so fun here too! The chemistry department needs some work though. It should be shaping our future doctors, not forcing them to teach themselves lessons.
This school is different from the rest. The family aspect that every students feels with attending is nothing like anywhere else. From athletics to clubs to Greek life you will find a diversity of people. There is a fantastic foreign exchange program and everyone is always welcome!
There is a lot to do on campus and it very interactive with students overall a great place to attend.
Review Pittsburg State University
I absolutely love Pittsburg State University. Everyone I see on campus is amazing and very helpful. The classes are wonderful, even the much larger classes of 150+ students. They really enjoy hands on teaching techniques which I love as well. One thing I would like to see change is more parking. They did recently add more parking but it still doesn't seem like enough. I am grateful for the parking they did add.
The teachers, faculty, and fellow students are so well involved and eager to provide help if a student is struggling or needs extra time learning. They are quick to write/call you back. The only downsides are the parking, lack there of and that the school buildings are so far from each other. Otherwise, it is great!
PSU is a tight-nit family from all over the world united under one common love for education and growth. I love it. I could not be more excited for the years to come at PSU, and the relationships I am to build because. Gooorillas!
I really enjoy my campus and the friendships that I have made during my time at this university. I do have to say that the first impressions you leave on the people are very important because the college family is very close and you'll see the students and professors all over the place outside of the campus and classroom life and they can be very helpful with guiding you through the unknowns of college life.
This school is very much a gem! For the students who don't want to just party, then this is a good school for you at a very affordable price. The professors are amazing and very caring for the students, almost all of them are very approachable outside of class. Their is a big diversity of internationals and people of different cultures on campus. Even though I just graduated this past semester, the party scene was pretty consistent over the years. Its very easy for most students to find parties with ease. The local pittsburg community is okay, that's probably the biggest draw back I have, because their isn't many places to go hang out besides the bars. Though their has been an increase in fast food joints in the area which makes things easier. Still new students should be aware that late "taco bell runs" are a big thing here.

Overall the best part about pitt state is the tradition, because when you are at the school you really feel like you apart of something.
I love the school! A lot of my friends go there to and they seem to like it! 10/10 would recommend this school. The food is good and you are treated very well.
I've lived in Pittsburg my whole life and couldn't wait to go to PSU. The university has a great variety of academics, sports, and as well as student organizations. Also gives great opportunities for on-campus jobs, off-campus jobs, and internships.
I really enjoy how much the campus feels like a home away from home, and it is absolutely beautiful. The professors are all very friendly and willing to help you with any questions about school work or even about life. The dining hall is very nice for a college campus. I have never felt unsafe on campus, and there is always something fun going on.
Pittsburg state is an amazing college with all the tools necessary to help its students succeed. The teachers are amazing when helping students in need. The class sizes are overall small making it easier for students to have 1 on 1 access with their teachers.
Pittsburg State is the epitome of the great American melting pot. With students from all over the world, the campus has a great amount of culture and diversity. As it is placed in the middle of a comfortable sized town, it welcomes students coming from different states and areas. There are many organizations for students, with more being created every year. With knowledgeable professors in all departments, each student is able to receive an education that will better their future. I have been interested in Pittsburg State for my entire life, and although I have only been there for a year, I am full of pride when telling others about my school. I feel confident in the skills I am being taught, and I am being rewarded for my hard work. I look forward to graduating and becoming a proud Pittsburg State alumni in a few years.
Pittsburg State University has a small campus that is both beautiful and easy to navigate. The class sizes are much smaller compared to other state schools, which is a big plus. This allows for more interaction between the professor and student.
Pittstate is the best school for all kind of students. It offers a variety of on-campus activities, great academic programs, and a friendly environment for the community. I felt in love with the classes, profesors, cultures, and opportunities I found here. I'll never regret the decision I made to become a gorilla. ONCE A GORILLA, ALWAYS A GORILLA!
Love the college, great campus, swell food; however, internet is lacking, parking can be a hastle, charged for every little thing. Overall, very superb university.
The campus is gorgeous, the staff is friendly, students are warm and inviting, and professors want to help you.
Review Pittsburg State University
It's a great school with phenomenal professors & staff that truly want to help you succeed. It's amazingly affordable with tuition & fees, the fees include so much, in one flat rate which is so helpful in today's economy. The campus is truly stunning and has so much to offer along with so many degree programs & student activities/groups to help you get involved at the university! I recommend this to anyone who wants a quality education and an affordable cost!
I love PSU campus. The advisors are great and really work with you. The community is great too. The RAs in the dorms really work to get everyone involved in the activities on campus and in the dorms. I like that they are the only university in the country offering a 4 year degree in Wood Technology!
I have visited Pitt State many times, and have been in shock and awe that after each time it just gets better and better. The amount of student involvement is astounding, it really makes you want to jump in and get involved in as many clubs as possible. They have a great campus, with an out-of-this-world indoor track facility. 10/10