Pitt Community College Reviews

I love this college and their advisors very much, it is a great option if you are not completely sure what to major in.
The professors were extremely accommodating to various situations that could happen as well as being very understandable.
WHAT I ENJOYED MOST AT ITT COMMUNITY COLLEGE WAS MY ADVISOR MS. REES, SHE WAS GREAT! SO HELPFUL WITH A GREAT SPIRIT AND WISDOM. THE MOST AWFUL THING AT PITT WAS THE CAFE! NIT WAS TERRIBLE AND OVERPRICED. POORLY STAFFED POOR SELECTION.
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
THE ONLINE CLASSES WERE FOR THE ADVANCED COMPUTER KIDS, FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE COMPUTER CHALLENGED IT IS A STRUGGLE. WORST IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ONLINE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EMAIL YOUR TEACHER AND WAIT ON A REPLY THAT MAY OR MAY NOT COME. BEFORE THEY SHUT DOWN SCHOOL THE PEOPLE IN THE COMPUTER ROOM WERE GREAT! THE CAFE WAS AWFUL AND OVERPRICED, WITH POOR SELECTIONS AND UNDERSTAFFED.
I am in one of their distance learning Asoociate's programs and they have made it very convenient for out of state students to obtain their career goals online. I highly recommend.
This is a great little school. Very organized and very professional. The staff is amazing, especially the academic advisors. Not to mention, they are seriously like the only accredidated college in the country, that offers a 2 year degree in Nuclear Medicine entirely online. I highly recommend them for anybody pursuing an Associate's Degree.
Well I started school in 2011 in didn't know major degree I wanted to do so I just started taking classes. So I started to get into the Recreational Therapy Assistant because I wanted to work with the elderly people or adolescents because I want to make a different in someone life. So I did my internship at Cherry Hospital in Goldsboro NC which I really enjoyed. I also did volunteering at Pitt county senior center where seniors go to do outside activities and find resources out in the communities to keep them occupied. I never finished the program due to lack of funding. But, I also took in consideration in getting into the Early Childhood Education Program which I knew I wanted to work work with young children because I have so much experience in this field. I was assistant at a childcare center and at Pitt County Schools where I currently work now. So my experiences at Pitt Community College was wonderful and blessed these moments. I think that anyone that would like school.
I loved taking classes online. I think the professor were very nice and friendly in every classes. I had some struggles with test anxiety but they will get my extensions before due date.
Pitt community college is a great college if you just want to try and get your feet wet. The class sizes are small so more one on one time with you and the teachers. Also, you can tell that the teachers there really care about your education.
My online experience with Pitt was great! Very user friendly and my professors responded to emails quickly.
I love my school! The entire staff is awesome and extremely respectful of students. It is clear that our success is their main goal. So glad I chose to be a BULLDOG!
I am not a fan of online classes. But, my instructors made the online learning experience during the pandemic much easier than I expected.
I like the fact the the classes are small enough that I am provided one on one time with my professors if I need extra guidance on a class task or project
I attend Pitt Community College and I feel like it’s a great school for anyone. The teachers and advisors are very supportive and helpful when it comes down to students. When you email them they give quick responses and great advice when needed. Overall I have enjoyed my experience at Pitt Community College and would definitely recommend it to other people.
Pitt Community College (PCC) is a wonderful college with many learning opportunities. While attending PCC you will meet many nice people who you will network with and create long-lasting relationships with.
I like Pitt Community College because I really love the campus, it is pretty big for a community college, its just an overall good feel. The faculty and staff are extremely kind and helpful. I believe Pitt Community College could potentially be changed into a 4-year university.
One thing I liked about Pitt Community College is that the professors and counselors helped me figure out which major I truly wanted to do. It was a rough road and when I took my first, my carpentry class, with a man who owns his own construction business, I realized construction management is what I wanted to do. There were a few things that did not sit well with me about PCC. A few high school counselors did not like emailing or calling people back.
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
It's been a long ride at Pitt Community but I can say I've had great professors and I've had bad ones. They have many classes, certificates, diplomas, and degrees you can pick from. The faculty have been pretty good to me as far as lecturing, attendance days, and mishaps (life issues). Overall I love this college and it's a great start for anybody looking to add on to their life.
Great school filled with dedicated teachers and tutors who are always available for assistance. Never felt alone when dealing with issues with a class.
If you ever have a problem with an instructor, the financial aid office, a course, parking lot accident, or a program, it will never get resolved here. No matter how hard you try. The communication between the faculty is poor and you have to look for assistance over and over again. The faculty at this school does not care about the students success. They only hear what they want to hear. No matter how hard you work, you will not see your effort returned. This school is a pit. Only few get out feeling rewarded and satisfied. “That’s life” - quoted from an instructor at PCC
Please go else where. Thank you.