Pitt Community College Reviews

The teachers and the staff at PittCC are nice, understanding, and help you thoroughly through any problems that you may have, school related or not.
I am currently a dual-enrollment high school student taking online classes at Pitt Community College. I don't have much to say about this community college. Seems alright so far.
I really love(d) PCC! It was a great environment and the instructors where kind and caring, for the most part. I feel like I'm ready for the work force. (:
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
I visited Pitt Community College and I love the campus.I can see myself here in the fall of 2018.I plan to attend to major in Construction Management.I will grow on working with others in groups to complete a task.Pitt seems so cool because the teacher staff looks like they care about your education.Also coming here will help me from going from high school to college easy.After going to Pitt Community College I then want to transfer to East Carolina University to major in the same thing.I would love to have this scholarship because I come from a low income family.This would be a happy start.
Pitt Community College offered me a chance to continue my education while deciding on my major. While I did not enjoy the student atmosphere for the most part, the professors were smart and personable. I was able to get connected through clubs which helped build my college resume. While it is a relatively safe campus, there were a few incidents while I was a student that were a little unsettling.
I like the teachers. Very nice! The buildings are close together. We can talk from building to building. Staff is helpful when I sign for classes. Also it is next to sam s club. I can go shopping after class. I know that might sound but it my favorite part. I love shopping in sam s club.
Pitt Community College would nbe a great school if they would help students with employment. I graduated as a female minority and was not acknowledged for it.
My experience with this school has been amazing. I love how the area has been very convenient. The teachers and staff members are very welcoming and they give you an experience that you can not forget.
The Faculty are absolutely wonderful, and are 100% eager to help students better prepare themselves for the future
Attending Pitt Community College has been a great experience overall. The instructors that I have previously had were very helpful and diligent. The campus truly believes in diversity; at PCC, you can find people of all walks of life. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult learner, or even adding to your education beyond a bachelor's degree, PCC is there to help ensure that you are successful in your goals! I would recommend this school to anyone!
I been here on 2 years and the professors are great but professional wise in the Goess building I would give them a 1 star. One woman that be at the window deals with admissions has a attitude problem I am not the only one who has said this.A lot of students has complained and also transferred because of the professionalism is a downgrade.Other than that,the programs are great.
I liked the campus! Everything was very well kept and the teachers were very professional. I took summer classes and the work load was moderate. I enjoyed my time at this school!
I love how the teachers are very helpful, and very concerned if you pass or not. It's a lot of students that attend Pitt Community College, which it's still easy to find out where the buildings is located.
The professors and students are really nice which makes for a really good experience especially for someone who isn't a people-person.
The student services are excellent, making sure to keep students informed and available for assistance whenever needed. With a wide range of programs and class times, there are options for students on any path.
Pitt Community College has given me a chance to do more with myself after high school. They have advisors that are readily available to answer questions and prepare you for the next step in your college career. Because of one particular advisor who encouraged me to apply for a certain health care program, I am now just months away from graduating and being a valuable member of the hospital professionals that are dedicated to saving and improving people's health and wellness. PCC has a classroom environment that is more comfortable than those in a lecture hall. The student-teacher ratio is more appeasing to individual attention and extra help if necessary. The school takes pride and has many public attractions for students and sponsors to promote student involvement!
My first day of college was a success. Pitt community is a very organized school. My first day I was extremely scared of getting lost and not knowing what building I was suppose to be in. After asking a few teachers for a few different classes where to go everything started falling into place. The buildings are very clean and a school where I actually feel alittle sanitary.
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
My school networks with the four year colleges. My degree has great opportunities for jobs. The career center at Pitt Community college is very inform about careers in the public workforce.
My classes have friends that were in my high school classes. Teachers very friendly. They know me individually.
Game Design is a excellent program at my school