Pitt Community College Reviews

I had a real good experience at Pitt Community College. The teachers were great. The staff at Pitt Community College were very helpful. They also made sure that the student safety came first. Pitt Community College also has a great academic program.
It is easy to get around campus. The admittance process is good. Each department will keep you informed to make the process simple. There is plenty to do on campus. It's almost like a mini University.
I have had the best teachers that genuinely care about their students. All of my classes have either been online or hybrid classes, but the teachers are just as helpful as if I was on campus. Going to PCC has been a blessing and has really prepared me well to continue my education.
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
Great atmosphere for young and older students! Small class size for better one on one attention. Wide variety of educational paths!
I was lucky enough to be placed in a program with great advisors. My department chair (in the paralegal program) is so informative, patient, professional, and helpful. I could not have asked for better professors in this program. I have 3 different ones and honestly feel as though I could ask them for help with any of my school related problems. From my experience with my teachers and my students success navigators, Pitt really does try to make it easy to succeed in their school.
I have attended Pitt Community College for 4 years completing basic college courses. The faculty have been craving and helpful while also being very professional. Although it is a community college, when compared to others PCC rises above the competition. They offer several extracurricular clubs and honor societies which are not available at other institutions. Many of the teachers also teach at East Carolina University, so you are receiving the same education as that at a large university. As I leave Pitt Community to attend a four year institution, I believe it has served as a great merger between high school and college and has prepared me greatly for the university campus.
The teachers and the staff at PittCC are nice, understanding, and help you thoroughly through any problems that you may have, school related or not.
I am currently a dual-enrollment high school student taking online classes at Pitt Community College. I don't have much to say about this community college. Seems alright so far.
I really love(d) PCC! It was a great environment and the instructors where kind and caring, for the most part. I feel like I'm ready for the work force. (:
I visited Pitt Community College and I love the campus.I can see myself here in the fall of 2018.I plan to attend to major in Construction Management.I will grow on working with others in groups to complete a task.Pitt seems so cool because the teacher staff looks like they care about your education.Also coming here will help me from going from high school to college easy.After going to Pitt Community College I then want to transfer to East Carolina University to major in the same thing.I would love to have this scholarship because I come from a low income family.This would be a happy start.
Pitt Community College offered me a chance to continue my education while deciding on my major. While I did not enjoy the student atmosphere for the most part, the professors were smart and personable. I was able to get connected through clubs which helped build my college resume. While it is a relatively safe campus, there were a few incidents while I was a student that were a little unsettling.
I like the teachers. Very nice! The buildings are close together. We can talk from building to building. Staff is helpful when I sign for classes. Also it is next to sam s club. I can go shopping after class. I know that might sound but it my favorite part. I love shopping in sam s club.
Pitt Community College would nbe a great school if they would help students with employment. I graduated as a female minority and was not acknowledged for it.
My experience with this school has been amazing. I love how the area has been very convenient. The teachers and staff members are very welcoming and they give you an experience that you can not forget.
The Faculty are absolutely wonderful, and are 100% eager to help students better prepare themselves for the future
Attending Pitt Community College has been a great experience overall. The instructors that I have previously had were very helpful and diligent. The campus truly believes in diversity; at PCC, you can find people of all walks of life. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult learner, or even adding to your education beyond a bachelor's degree, PCC is there to help ensure that you are successful in your goals! I would recommend this school to anyone!
I been here on 2 years and the professors are great but professional wise in the Goess building I would give them a 1 star. One woman that be at the window deals with admissions has a attitude problem I am not the only one who has said this.A lot of students has complained and also transferred because of the professionalism is a downgrade.Other than that,the programs are great.
Start Your Review of Pitt Community College
I liked the campus! Everything was very well kept and the teachers were very professional. I took summer classes and the work load was moderate. I enjoyed my time at this school!
I love how the teachers are very helpful, and very concerned if you pass or not. It's a lot of students that attend Pitt Community College, which it's still easy to find out where the buildings is located.
The professors and students are really nice which makes for a really good experience especially for someone who isn't a people-person.