Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City Reviews

The people are very helpful
Linda is a wonderful lady, she is informative and very eager to help you attain your goals financially
I think im going to do all of my job stuff myself.
Start Your Review of Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City
Did all of my online work in 2 1/2 days due to personal issue.
the computer network is very good there is always internet access.
the caring staff sets my school apart from any other school.
I think that the tuition and financial aid process is very compatiable. I feel that I am getting the education that I am paying for and then some. They keep informed of anything that needs to be taken care of. They let you know when any grants or scholarships are applied to your account. If you need any help in any way they are there to help you and keep you on the right track.
I am very pleased with the flexibility of the schedules,not only does it fit well into my day but the facility is only fifteen minutes from my home. So after a day of work followed by an evening of classes, I am not faced with a long drive home!
The education I am getting is well worth the money; I only wish I qualified for tuition assistance. I find it difficult to find time to apply for all these scholarships on line in between my full time job and school, classes and homework,I am not adverse to paying my own way though. I am very pleased with the communication between me and the financial aid department!!
I am very pleased with the compact learning area of the classes and faculty offices.It has a small town/family feel .
I have just started at pinnacle ;so far everyone has been very supportive and have answered all my questions including some I did not know I had!Were excepting of my husband and care about how my life will affect my classes and learning!!!
Will start on Monday the 11th of march,will go from there
Im a hvac technician student and my studies at this school is in all good hands i trust everybody at this school. every teacher is highly qualified for the good and never teaches us wronge.
everyone is very helpful in anyway shape or form. they will do whatever it takes to get you what ever you need or desire.
this is an A+ school do to the learning techniques at this center.