High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City
- NGNational American University - Zona Rosa
- 4 Year
- Kansas City, MO
- 33 reviews
- NGAmerican Business & Technology University
- 4 Year (Online)
- 59 reviews
- C+Ranken Technical College
- 4 Year
- Saint Louis, MO
- 39 reviews
- C-Vatterott College - Sunset Hills
- 4 Year
- Sunset Hills, MO
- 32 reviews
Pinnacle Career Institute - North Kansas City Reviews
I am very pleased with the flexibility of the schedules,not only does it fit well into my day but the facility is only fifteen minutes from my home. So after a day of work followed by an evening of classes, I am not faced with a long drive home!
The education I am getting is well worth the money; I only wish I qualified for tuition assistance. I find it difficult to find time to apply for all these scholarships on line in between my full time job and school, classes and homework,I am not adverse to paying my own way though. I am very pleased with the communication between me and the financial aid department!!
I think that the tuition and financial aid process is very compatiable. I feel that I am getting the education that I am paying for and then some. They keep informed of anything that needs to be taken care of. They let you know when any grants or scholarships are applied to your account. If you need any help in any way they are there to help you and keep you on the right track.