Pine Technical College Reviews

I was able to get employment
I feel that I learned what was necessary to do my job
I graduated from Pine tech with my LPN and am returning to finish my RN
Start Your Review of Pine Technical College
I am able to go to make my own schedule that can work with the school.
Online classes are very convenient. There is help from many people around the school that someone could find that needed the help.
The have many courses that can help someone in any career they are searching to achieve.
It is a small school so students are able to receive the help they need if needed.
There are many work study jobs that students can choose from.
It is easy to transfer majors.
This college is very convenient
I have been able to adjust my schedule to work with schooling with little difficulty.
I prefer online learning so I can learn at my own pace. I have enjoyed all of the online classes I have taken.
I had no issues finding a job with in my profession after attending this school.
Course sizes are perfect, not too big or too small.
Going to college is stressful but going to be an LPN or RN is more than just stressful. The only wish I had was that clinical locations were closer to where I live, not attend school.
My over all experience at PTCC has been positive. I am not your average college student however at PTCC this seems to be the norm. This makes going to college later in life a bit easier.
So far it has been a good experience, very helpful staff and teachers.
Start Your Review of Pine Technical College
The teachers are amazing in PTCC! They are so caring. I feel like they have a more understanding about everyone in the college, because it is small. It is a lot easier to contact my teachers about what I need help with and they are willing to help any time. I was planning on transferring to a four year degree college, but my mind is so set on this school I do not want to transfer. I feel like this school is made for me. It is small with such understanding and helpful instructors. I am so excited for the future to become a RN.
The student body at Pine Tech is actually quite diverse. It varies from PSEO students to parents coming back to school to older adults. There is also some ethnic diversity because some of the programs draw students in from the Twin Cities.
I am a nursing major, and my classes are what I expected them to be. However, the nursing program has set classes, and you need to adjust the rest of your life (work and personal) in order to get to class. Also, we are held to a higher academic standard. While an 80% is a C at the rest of the college, getting below 80% is failure in the nursing program.