- 2 Year
- ALBUQUERQUE, NM
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Safetygrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Locationgrade B
- Branch of
- Pima Medical Institute
Welcome to the Albuquerque campus, serving our community since 1985. Located on Cutler Ave., we are in the heart of the medical hub of New Mexico.
Real-world lab classrooms and hands-on experience help you develop skills needed for success in your chosen field. Experienced faculty, tutoring services, clinical externships, job interview support and more, help you feel prepared to hit the ground running as you graduate.
Whether you are focused on a medical, dental or veterinary career, we can help.
Did you know we are a chapter of the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)?
We offer several certificate programs; most can be completed in 9 months or less. They include Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Practical Nursing and Veterinary Assistant. We offer these associate degree programs: Dental Hygiene, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy and Veterinary Technician.
Check us out!
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pima Medical Institute - Albuquerque
Most Popular Majors
- Medical Assistant170 Graduates
- Dental Assisting72 Graduates
- Veterinary Technician and Assistant58 Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician35 Graduates
- Pharmacy Technician34 Graduates
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)33 Graduates
- Medical Secretary30 Graduates
- Radiologic Technician27 Graduates
- Dental Hygiene21 Graduates
- Respiratory Care Therapy13 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus0%
- On Campus94%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey