Pima Medical - South Denver is a for-profit college located in Aurora, Colorado in the Denver Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 257 undergraduate students. The Pima Medical - South Denver acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Veterinary Technician and Assistant, and Dental Assisting. Pima Medical - South Denver graduates 77% of its students.
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pima Medical Institute - South Denver
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Pima Medical Institute - South Denver
- C-Ross Medical Education Center - Bowling Green
- 2 Year
- Bowling Green, KY
- C-Huntington Junior College
- 2 Year
- Huntington, WV
- 15 reviews
- D+Mildred Elley School - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 59 reviews
- D+Mildred Elley School - Albany
- 2 Year
- Albany, NY
- 67 reviews
Pima Medical Institute - South Denver Reviews
I am a freshman at PIMA Medical Institute at the South Denver campus and I am starting off the school year loving it! I am currently a certified veterinary assistant wanting to pursue the veterinary technician field, to enhance my work skills at my current job. I have looked for different colleges that offer the major and it seems like other campuses don't have what was looking for, for example: a school that works with my work schedule, reasonable tuition price, commute from home to work to school, and their academics. Finally, this year I came across PIMA and I love how small the campus is, very strict with their polices which is great because I know they take the medical field very seriously, works with me schedule and by far the nicest and helpful instructors. I knew from stepping into the institute that I can see my accomplishments being reached in any medical field!