Pima Medical Institute - Houston Reviews

Pima is a fast paced, hands on school. You have awesome instructors to guide you through your path and an awesome team to lean on when it comes to your fininacial needs. I myself received my medical assistant certificate in 2015 and I'm in the making of retrieving my associates degree for the DMS program! When I signed up I signed up for a challenge and without the Instructors and the rest of the schools help I wouldn't of succeeded and be in the place I am right now!
Great school. Great counselors, and professors. PIMA has some of the state of art equipment, very impressive. The environment is professional, clean and very motivating. PIMA staff goes the extra mile to ensure your graduation Is on time.
I'm new to the institute, however, the registrar whom helped me out was very informative and understanding. School looks well designed and has all the amenities for teaching multiple courses. I can't wait to actually attend!
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Houston
I already paid so i kind of have to finish.
Academic adviser is only with you until you sign up for classes after that, never again.
It wasn't as they described it.
Teachers not fully engaged. Very poor management.
Be prepared for lots of in class lecture and lots of homework.
My instructors are great! They are very helpful and they are very approachable. They want to see you succeed. Though I will admit to not being overly fond of the administrative staff.
So far I love the school. Everyone is very professional and the teachers and staff care about the students.
Would have liked to switch programs with ease without increased cost
Haven't gotten that far yet
Not focused on other students
Could have better financial aid options
they're not helpful i didn't receive financial aid
your classes are awesome. so flexible for you
My program is very expensive. But, we have the best quality of dental instruments and supplies.
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Houston
My teachers are very helpful and very educated in their field.
My classmates are the best. They are hard workers and very helpful. Love them.
They have a lot of blood drives