Pima Medical Institute - Denver Reviews

All the staff I encountered here have been extremely friendly and always available. The staff has gone above and beyond to make the transition to a new school easy for me.
The teachers are great here! They take their time to make sure you know the material and they have very kind teachers here.
The classes and class mates have been great. The teachers care and want to help you. This school makes the effort of working with you and your schedule and seeing you succeed. This school gives you the material and hands on work and experience needed for the workplace. Money well spent.
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Denver
I had no problems with any of my transferring or anything.
Classroooms are very hands on to gain the experience that is needed.
They have many resources available after graduation.
great class sizes great knowledgable proffesors who are willing to help.
Internships are very well thought our and worth your time.
I took on a large workload. it is worth I though in order to assure accurate training.
I liked the school but happy to graduate and be done.
There isn't much flexibility work in class courses.
From what I hear, it's really good.
It's the best from what I hear from older students.
The job placement rate is high.
Most instructors are ontop of their game. Class style and size are great.
All the instructors are still active in the physical therapy field.
I'd refer my friends that are interested in any health care field to go to Pima.
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Denver
I dont start classes until November, but I cant wait! Right away I was blown away buy the help I received and how comfortable I felt there. I cant wait to get my scrubs, books, and to start classes!
So helpful and fast! My program is only eight months long! I can start my career in a short time. It's incredible.
Everyone is there for the same reason and it isn't a social environment.