Pima Medical Institute - Denver Reviews

Pima Medical is the best school! This is where I took my phlebotomy course. The teachers are AMAZING. They are so helpful and the school is affordable. I loved it here. The faculty truly made a huge difference in my experience they are all fantastic.
All the staff I encountered here have been extremely friendly and always available. The staff has gone above and beyond to make the transition to a new school easy for me.
The teachers are great here! They take their time to make sure you know the material and they have very kind teachers here.
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Denver
The classes and class mates have been great. The teachers care and want to help you. This school makes the effort of working with you and your schedule and seeing you succeed. This school gives you the material and hands on work and experience needed for the workplace. Money well spent.
I had no problems with any of my transferring or anything.
Classroooms are very hands on to gain the experience that is needed.
They have many resources available after graduation.
Internships are very well thought our and worth your time.
great class sizes great knowledgable proffesors who are willing to help.
I took on a large workload. it is worth I though in order to assure accurate training.
I liked the school but happy to graduate and be done.
There isn't much flexibility work in class courses.
From what I hear, it's really good.
It's the best from what I hear from older students.
Most instructors are ontop of their game. Class style and size are great.
The job placement rate is high.
All the instructors are still active in the physical therapy field.
Start Your Review of Pima Medical Institute - Denver
I'd refer my friends that are interested in any health care field to go to Pima.
I dont start classes until November, but I cant wait! Right away I was blown away buy the help I received and how comfortable I felt there. I cant wait to get my scrubs, books, and to start classes!
So helpful and fast! My program is only eight months long! I can start my career in a short time. It's incredible.