Pikes Peak Community College Reviews

1,328 reviews
I like the fact there is so many teachers who are willing to sacrifice their time to push you in the right direction.
I haven't started yet, but I've been accepted and my sophmore year were going to help me catch up on credits for high school.
I have visited the website which is easy to navigate and requested information about several of there programs. The requested information arrived in a very timely manner.
Start Your Review of Pikes Peak Community College
This college has some amazing teachers that have experience and want to make sure you succeed! They have helped me be successful and carry very good grades!
The math department is very good. The science courses and weak. Chemistry and physics labs are pointless and do not teach students much. They are busy work and the concepts are not strengthened by them. The humanities are okay. A lot of variation is present in the quality of professors.
Good college to start your journey to transfer or do certificate programs. Most staff are excellent and willing to work with the students.
Good, cheap education. Most professors are very helpful and have a surplus amount of office hours and addition help for any class.
I liked the flexibility of available class times and days. I was a full time student so it was nice being able to have my schedule full but no overlaps. The chefs who trained me were very knowledgeable and had a passion for cooking. They taught us recipes but also allowed us to be creative in our labs. The college itself was nice and the staff was helpful if ever approached with an issue whether it be scheduling, financial, or counsel with an advisor. I had a few meetings with my advisor and she was very helpful and able to answer all of my questions accurately and point me in the right direction.
Pikes Peak Community College gave me the best possible education for the price I paid. The tuition is very cheap and yet I still received personal 1 on 1 time with the teachers and faculty. They work well around life events and try their hardest to set you up for success in the real world.
I liked that there’s a lot of diversity, the staff is kind and the classes are flexible. I liked how there’s a gym you can attend to also the cafe area is super cool. You won’t be able to walk a couple steps without finding a place to rest. Their resources are the best they have great help for students with financial needs and also students that need counseling.
Pikes Peak Community College has been an excellent college for me. I've loved the classes and the teachers. The students are mostly laid back and good people. It's gotten really expensive to go to school while you are working a job and stuff but that's happening nationwide.
Amazing ! I started taking college level classes my senior year of high school and was pleased to see how PPCC helped me through that transition period from high school student to college student. Professors were understanding and easy to communicate with. Campus activities and student involvement was great !
The college is fairly simple to get around, the majority of the professors have good reviews and makes their classes fun and exciting. Easy access to i25 and walmart, very convenient location. More than 3 locations to choose from. I'm not really into athletics or partying, so I'm not sure about that stuff, but school wise it's a great school.
PPCC was a good school. One thing I would definitely would like to note was the diversity. The school is located in a city with 5 military installations so you can expect to see people from all walks of life roaming the campus. Very beautiful city I might add. Most of the teachers (and support staff) were great, very knowledgeable. They genuinely care about their students and are definitely willing to put in the work to make sure you understand what is going on. As for the negative, nothing really comes to mind.
Overall my experience at PPCC has been awesome. For it being a community college it is far better than I expected.
Instructors are the best part, several locations and a diverse student population. Does have room for improvement in staffing and enrollment services. Students have access to free tutoring, parking and gym access. We also have a snack bar and child care services on site. Online courses might be better fitted for those with a tight schedule, most curriculum is online interactive anyways. I heard it costs a little more to attend online but could be worth it if scheduling doesn't match,I will be taking advantage of the mixed courses when my work schedule ramps up. Free resources and amenities are available for online students as well.
All of the teachers are awesome and want you to succeed. Many of them were students there themselves and have been where you are.
Start Your Review of Pikes Peak Community College
Professors are very helpful and friendly. There are a lot of resources to help you to exceed! Small campus so you can't get lost.
I am taking classes at PPCC to prepare for a Mechanical Engineering degree, and it has been going very well for me. I am especially pleased with the mathematics and science divisions. Almost all of my science credits have had great teachers. Also I really appropriate the math lab. PPCC has a math lab with full time tutors, and often the teachers will be in there willing to answer any questions from the students.
Give me a chance to get back into it. Other then that. The school is fine. The campus food is ok. They need to offer more healthy food choices. They also need more cameras for the parking lot.