Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom Reviews

I love Pierce college! AMAZING Professors who actually about their students. It's a school I would definitly recommend.
I like the campus and out of the 3 professors I have had, two of them were great! The other was just okay but that might just be because it was a required class with information I already knew.
im currently still taking the basic classes i need for my associates, therefore at the moment I interact with people who might go to the same field as Iam or similar to mine. From what ive noticed with others is that they become close with a lot of students because they have a smililar study field. i think this is a great way to become closer and interact with people to help improve your experiences and knowledge.
Review Your College
This school has such a wide variety of students with different backgrounds. They give students a great opportunity to make friends by providing in school activities and also out school activities. One of the things the school should work on is creating parking that are closer to the main buildings that students have classes in.
There are a lot of opportunities for internships on campus. Sonetimes i'll get emails on student job opportunities on campus.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I'm a freshman almost a sophomore so I haven't had that much experience in my major but as of now my classes are great. The subjects i'm taking keep things interesting and make my learning so much more exciting. I'm truly learning about stuff I actually care about. Theres a lot of resources and an abundance of intriguing classes for my major, Criminal Justice. The possibilities are endless on where you can take that degree. The path i'm on is for Transfer. As much as Pierce does have to offer I want more for myself & unfortunately they don't offer Law School. Pierce is a great start to get my career going.
I'm more motivated to get good grades & take advantage of all the resources & opportunities Pierce has to offer. I have a new found faith in myself as a student, which I didn't have throughout high school. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to, & that is mainly because my professors instilled that confidence in me. They are really there to help you along your journey all you have to do is take that first step and show them that you are serious about your educational endeavors.
Pierce College has been very beneficial to my education. I am 17 years old, and a senior in high school. Because of Pierce College's running start program, I will be graduated from high school and have received my AA degree all by 17 years old. Pierce has provided the opportunity for me to get a taste of higher education before my peers in high school, this allows me to take classes in fields I might be interested in my future. Pierce College has also provided the opportunity for me to build relationships with people from many diverse groups, help out within my community, and also receive cheap deals on fun things to do (movie tickets, ice-skating, trips to Seattle, plays, community service events, concerts, etc). Pierce College has also given me the opportunity to be well educated on cultural and societal issues, and has given me an outlet and a voice to help within those problems that are within our society. I would definitely recommend Pierce College to high schooler's wanting to get a head start on higher education, and anybody else looking for an inexpensive, creditable, college. My experiences with Pierce College will stick with me and benefit me for the rest of my life.
Courses offered all day until 10 at night!
Easier to work alone but remaining in contact with people
They do good with getting you out the door
  • Feb 18 2016
  • Value
There are so many opportunities and people to help
  • Feb 18 2016
  • Value
Professors are beyond helpful with life and school
This college sets you up to transfer successfully
The school is not too big but not too small either
I haven't used this resource
  • Jan 14 2016
I am using Pierce as a platform to transfer to a 4 year
  • Jan 14 2016
Review Your College
Professors want you to succeed
It's just great. Teacher gives us the tools we need and the freedom to use them.
I love it here! The teachers truly work hard to see you succeed. They point you in the right direction and care about each individual's goals and success.