Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom Reviews

Pierce is an excellent choice for both local running start and international student.

First of all, it's affordable tuition and wide range of classes attracted me and my parents to apply for. I was originally a Biology major student and decided to change into environmental engineering, and Pierce's courses supported that.

Also, another thing to mention about Pierce is their excellent devotion to student success. From arrays of sports activities and also student government involvement, students can choose to become who they wanted to be on campus. For example, I was interested to see how policies in America is established as an international student, so I joined as a Legislative Senator in 2017. The position is very helpful in my professional development

Overall, Pierce is a good school for both local and international students who are active and have affordability.
This college gives a lot of opportunity for students. However, it needs to give more educational sources for students. I think Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom gives chances for Nursing and Science major students. Sometimes, other major students feel college does not support them than Nursing and Science major students. Staffs of college are very nice and kind. They try to help students in their abilities. I think local and campus atmosphere is so good for studying. I like library, but library does not have enough spaces for students. It is too small because college has a lots of students. Also, parking lot space too small, so students feel uncomfortable to find parking spaces.
I love my school for so many reasons. I would say the top three things about Pierce that make it an amazing school to attend is first and foremost the teachers! Every professor I have had so far has genuinely cared about me as a student. Many of my professors have gone above and beyond to make sure I completely understand the curriculum so I can pass with flying colors. I would not be an A student without the help from my teachers, as well as my peers. The students at Pierce have all been super nice and easy to get along with. It's very easy to make friends at this school . Last but not least, the activities. Student life puts on events throughout the year. A lot of them are so much fun and there's always free food and drink. Can you say "baked potato bar" !? Yes please ! Overall, I am proud to be a student at Pierce College.
Start Your Review of Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom
The school isn't super expensive and it's a good educational experience plus the campus is pretty nice. The people tend to be friendly and the professors are always willing to help if needed.
I felt like they helped me with what I needed to do. They guided me in the right direction. Also showed me what my recommendations are to go towards the right decision. I would recommend this college to my peers and for those whom are not in college. I believe that going to this school is a great idea. The staff in the office is very helpful, very friendly, and very well respected. I can go to school and go to work. They are flexible with my work schedule. The degree I am going for is Early Childhood Education. The degree would give me credit hours at my job at the Hillside Daycare Center and possible full-time position.
It's an extremely refreshing school experience especially for my first college experience. The campus is nice, the people are nice, the academics, studies, and resources are all superb. Honestly I really like coming back to school here, it makes me look forward to school daily compared to my High School life.
Great rates per credit hour. Lots of choices for degrees and career paths. Online options as well as on campus available.
This college has been so beneficial for me so far!
I transferred from Evergreen College to here, and they were so understanding throughout the process.
I'm currently in online classes right now, and I'm really having a blast with them!
Pierce college has been nothing but great with me, and I'm glad I'm going here.
Pierce College is overall an excellent choice for a community college. Its proximity to Ft. Steilacoom park and the nearby town of Steilacoom makes it a great location. The professors work with students to help them understand the material using whatever methods work best for that student. Student life constantly hosts events around campus during the daytime and sometimes evening hours. The cafeteria food is excellent, although it can sometimes be expensive.
I love this campus! It's easy to find your way around, you're always a short walk away from coffee and snacks. There is a wide variety of classes that are available to take. All the professors are more than willing to help you out and work with you as needed - as long as you put in an ample amount of effort.
Pierce college is a great school. Everyone is willing to help and they have great programs to help you in order to help you be as successful as possible.
Most of the science teachers are good and engaging. The school itself tends to be rather laid back. However, parking at this school is horrendous.
The professors at Pierce College care about your future and are willing to help you achieve your goals. They have an excellent support network of people to guide you through the college process and answer any questions or concerns that may be stopping you from getting your degree. The courses I have taken offered a rigorous and challenging curriculum but were also very doable. The class sizes are small and personable, making it a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Pierce college is an amazing college with a great faculty and student body. The campus is beautiful and there is a variety of courses to choose from.
I like their advisors and their professors. They are so nice and campus security is great. The classes and academics are amazing.
Pierce College at Fort Steilecoom is an amazing option for people who want and need to save a little money before heading to an expensive 4-year university. There are so many options for different types of classes, taught by great professors. The campus is beautiful, and the buildings feature state-of-the-art technology, and eco-friendly materials.
Pierce has been great! The advisors really work with you to get you to the classes you need and the instructors take their time with the students to make sure they're understanding the materials of the course.
Start Your Review of Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom
Great place to experience new things. Most of the attendances are military personnel so it's not party scene instead a great place to study.
I started as an active duty service member and now I'm a veteran. On both sides the staff/professors have been understanding and nice. I've had no problems with this school and would recommend to friends/family.
I am currently attending this college right now to get my RN so I can become a nurse. The people at this school are all very friendly, professors are very knowledgeable, and it is a beautiful campus.