Piedmont Technical College Reviews

Piedmont Technical College has been a great addition to my education. I decided to change careers and pursue something that I have always been passionate about. My professors have been very helpful and informational. I already have learned a good deal about the automotive field and feel like this school is really a sure way to prepare myself for starting and owning my own business one day. I feel it will also benefit me greatly as a perfect starting point to hone my skills and become the best in the field that I decided to use this degree for. The campus is nice and very easy going. The community also has a easy feel to it. I would recommend this 2 year college to anyone new to college or pursuing different careers.
Great way to save money while starting college, but it's very hard to make friends. The teachers try their best to make sure that we are engage and interested in the topic. Piedmont Technical College is a wonderful way to save thousands of dollars, while attending for two years; you will be saving twice as much than a student who is attending a four-year-university for two years.
This is my first time attending this college. As a student each and ever teacher is willing to help out every student as much as possible so that they can have a better, brighter, and successful life after graduating. This school provides a lot of program especially for my major, nursing. I chose this school because I feel as they can help me through every semester as my years go by. I couldn’t come across any other university or college who didn’t have these opportunities nor programs I was looking for, I advise any other new in-coming students to turn and make Piedmont Technical College their top #1 school on their list of schools, this is one school you’ll never forget.
Start Your Review of Piedmont Technical College
Great people and very helpful when helping apply and get started. Easy to get access to and easy to get around and find places . Great school and offer lots of help to people
I would like to see more student intermingling. Like advertisements for clubs or organizations that I could participate in.o
I am enrolled in the pre-nursing certificate at PTC. This college is the best school I have attended. The teachers are terrific and actually want you to understand the information. They don't lecture for an hour or two. They teach and engage and meet you where you are in the material. The library staff is also very helpful they will guide you in whatever you need. As far as administration goes, it is hit and miss. Some of them care and some don't want to be bothered. You will learn quickly who to go to for help. The school overall has a wonderful atmosphere and you really get a good education here.
I only attend the laurens campus, but I do find the quiet atmosphere relaxing and inviting. There are no meal options on campus, just vending machines. If they added a cafe' the school would be even better. There are plenty of nearby restaurants. The school also offers a lot of student activities, free events, cookouts, and good southern hospitality.
I attended PTC for two years before transferring to CSU. The majority of my teachers were great and the faculty and staff there are all so helpful! Overall PTC is a great school that offers a lot of opportunities for its students to excel!
Hello!! My name is Rosalinda Gil Salgado and my experience in Piedmont Technical College is one of my greatest time of my life, because how staff helps you get prepare for your future and wants you to succeed in life. I want to major on nursing and one of my first step was going to Piedmont Tech College and get prepare for my future and have a nice and well education. That’s all I wanted to be a nurse and help others who are needed. Thanks to Piedmont Tech College I have decided what I’m going to do for my career and achieve my goals. This college doesn’t have to change for nothing because it’s a great school and well educated.
My favorite parts about PTC is how flexible it is to attend, with its many campuses its very easy to attend class no matter where you live. The advisors are great and really do everything they can to help you accomplish your goals.
Are you looking for smaller classes then the ones you are used to? Well you have found it. This college is student focused. Every worker and professor wants you to pass your classes and succeed in life. It makes them feel better. The location is easy to find and the building layout is amazing. I like the learning atmosphere here. The work is not hard and there is not a lot of home work. If there is some then its extra credit or it will really benefit you your next classes work and help you pass the class and make your exams a whole lot easier.
My experience has been a true awakening to life. This year is challenging but it causes me to step up and try my best in everything that I do. I like the student to teacher ratio. It is small and approachable which makes me feel like I have support away from home. If they could change anything I would want them to host more student activities on campus. It will rejuvenate the morale of the students during the week.
Piedmont Technical College is a wonderful school. I have had an amazing experience while attending there. I began taking dual enrollment classes when I was a junior in high school and every second has been wonderful. I am now a freshman in college and will be transferring in the fall. I will miss the extremely helpful and lovely staff every day.
The college is small and easy to find classes. Some of the instructors are very friendly and care about their students. They will make open availability in their busy schedules to help you out. The instructors communicates with their students. However, the college doesn’t do a good job with communication like in the financial aid, advising, and etc. You must be on your own when it comes to having questions answered and finding out what steps you need to do. Advisors are always busy and it's hard to contact them when they have a ton of other students. It is difficult to understand what is going on or what you must do when the school doesn't communicate with you. They make you take unnecessary classes before you can take the classes you really need. This makes you have to pay more money and stay in school even longer. The tuition has increased due to a lot of reconstruction on campus. It's not worth the price for the way you are treated and the lack of communication.
If you are looking for a technical school with a small teacher student ratio,Piedmont Technical School is the way to go. You get the one on one student /teacher interaction and hands on training.The faulty genuinely trys to help you with any needs that arise.

I feel safe in the community that the college is in and student life thrives here.
Piedmont technical college is an affordable and the teachers work their hardest to help the students understand the material that is being taught.
One thing that I would like see change at Piedmont is the lack of in-class discussions and debates.
Horrible staff and procedures. would never recommend this school to anyone. Professors belittle you constantly, and pick on you if you are slower at learning the materials.
From what others would say about the school, i was surprised! Piedmont tech has a wonderful and helpful staff, even over the phone!
Start Your Review of Piedmont Technical College
As long as you plan your schedule ahead of time before the semester starts, you will have ample flexibility.
The online courses experienced at this school are well -managed.
I have not yet experienced post-grad services at this school.