Piedmont Technical College Reviews

My favorite parts about PTC is how flexible it is to attend, with its many campuses its very easy to attend class no matter where you live. The advisors are great and really do everything they can to help you accomplish your goals.
Are you looking for smaller classes then the ones you are used to? Well you have found it. This college is student focused. Every worker and professor wants you to pass your classes and succeed in life. It makes them feel better. The location is easy to find and the building layout is amazing. I like the learning atmosphere here. The work is not hard and there is not a lot of home work. If there is some then its extra credit or it will really benefit you your next classes work and help you pass the class and make your exams a whole lot easier.
My experience has been a true awakening to life. This year is challenging but it causes me to step up and try my best in everything that I do. I like the student to teacher ratio. It is small and approachable which makes me feel like I have support away from home. If they could change anything I would want them to host more student activities on campus. It will rejuvenate the morale of the students during the week.
Start Your Review of Piedmont Technical College
Piedmont Technical College is a wonderful school. I have had an amazing experience while attending there. I began taking dual enrollment classes when I was a junior in high school and every second has been wonderful. I am now a freshman in college and will be transferring in the fall. I will miss the extremely helpful and lovely staff every day.
The college is small and easy to find classes. Some of the instructors are very friendly and care about their students. They will make open availability in their busy schedules to help you out. The instructors communicates with their students. However, the college doesn’t do a good job with communication like in the financial aid, advising, and etc. You must be on your own when it comes to having questions answered and finding out what steps you need to do. Advisors are always busy and it's hard to contact them when they have a ton of other students. It is difficult to understand what is going on or what you must do when the school doesn't communicate with you. They make you take unnecessary classes before you can take the classes you really need. This makes you have to pay more money and stay in school even longer. The tuition has increased due to a lot of reconstruction on campus. It's not worth the price for the way you are treated and the lack of communication.
If you are looking for a technical school with a small teacher student ratio,Piedmont Technical School is the way to go. You get the one on one student /teacher interaction and hands on training.The faulty genuinely trys to help you with any needs that arise.

I feel safe in the community that the college is in and student life thrives here.
Piedmont technical college is an affordable and the teachers work their hardest to help the students understand the material that is being taught.
One thing that I would like see change at Piedmont is the lack of in-class discussions and debates.
Horrible staff and procedures. would never recommend this school to anyone. Professors belittle you constantly, and pick on you if you are slower at learning the materials.
From what others would say about the school, i was surprised! Piedmont tech has a wonderful and helpful staff, even over the phone!
As long as you plan your schedule ahead of time before the semester starts, you will have ample flexibility.
The online courses experienced at this school are well -managed.
I have not yet experienced post-grad services at this school.
I take an interesting class called a pen class, in which the professor is projected onto a screen to many campuses.
This school is very content with getting its students where they need to be to graduate.
In some classes the work is very easy going, but some class work is extensive and tedious.
The college I attend is not bad. I should have had more preparation before attending.
So far it's easy to plan around work and life.
Start Your Review of Piedmont Technical College
Making working full time and having kids a little easier to manage.
There are many programs to help find jobs after graduation.
This is a Tech school, you come you learn you get to work.