Piedmont Technical College Reviews

Horrible staff and procedures. would never recommend this school to anyone. Professors belittle you constantly, and pick on you if you are slower at learning the materials.
From what others would say about the school, i was surprised! Piedmont tech has a wonderful and helpful staff, even over the phone!
As long as you plan your schedule ahead of time before the semester starts, you will have ample flexibility.
Review Piedmont Technical College
The online courses experienced at this school are well -managed.
I have not yet experienced post-grad services at this school.
I take an interesting class called a pen class, in which the professor is projected onto a screen to many campuses.
This school is very content with getting its students where they need to be to graduate.
In some classes the work is very easy going, but some class work is extensive and tedious.
The college I attend is not bad. I should have had more preparation before attending.
So far it's easy to plan around work and life.
Making working full time and having kids a little easier to manage.
There are many programs to help find jobs after graduation.
Professors make learning as easy and interactive as possible.
This is a Tech school, you come you learn you get to work.
Makes it comfortable to go back as an adult without feeling out of place.
I am starting the Nursing ADN program and I feel like this is perfect for a full time employeewith cchildren going back to school after 13yrs
My major is veterinary technology and it is a great handsome eperience! The instructors really help to make you feel like what the real job will be like in the field.
Review Piedmont Technical College
Piedmont technical college has some of the best programs that students can major in. The instructors and staff are always there to help if a student should need assistance.
I haven't run across any real problems fitting classes into my schedule. They have night classes if you need them, which is nice.
I don't care for online courses. If you have a question you are forced to wait for an email response or a call back. I prefer immediate answers.