Piedmont College Reviews

Piedmont College offers various 4 year degrees. They are known for their fantastic programs in Music, Biology, and Nursing, among other things.
Piedmont is very accommodating for working professionals. The professors are either still working in the field or recently retired. They provide great insight and knowledge of the content due to their doctorate level of education and experiences.
I like Piedmont College because the people who work there truly care about you, not only do they want to meet your academic needs, but your mental, physical, and personal needs as well. I also love that the classes are smaller (like high school) and there is more opportunity for one on one time with the professor.
Start Your Review of Piedmont College
The staff and professors are extremely nice and want students to succeed. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. The faucilities are nice as well.
I love the english and art programs, and some of the classes in the theatre department are pretty cool even if that’s not your major.
I have just started my journey with Piedmont College as a nursing student. All of the faculty and staff has been nothing less than amazing. They have been supportive all the way through, and made sure I was set up for success. All of my professors during orientation and the first day of class have been thorough and clear with what they expect. I would recommend this college to anyone.
Overall, i think Piedmont College is a great school. The small classes make it very easy to make friends and be comfortable talking with your professors.
Piedmont College is a small college with so many opportunities to grow. Professors and advisors are always available to help. There is no appointment necessary.
The school always puts you first. You are not a number.
I like that is small, we are community here and the professors truly care. The campus is small but we are mighty. WE have one of the best nursing programs in the state and we send people to med school law school and even to study a broad. We get free torturing sessions, and not just by other students by professors too. IT is a gorgeous campus with really good dorms with RA's that care.
excellent small private college with friendly helpful staff excellent food and nice dorms plus new friends made this fall
I like how small it is. The professors know you by name and they are always available to discuss things during office hours. I hate how expensive it is, but they do offer many financial aid options.
As a Move On When Ready student, I see Piedmont College from a much different lens than a normal college student. I can't speak much to the financial soundness nor campus life of Piedmont, but my professors have been quirky and honest, and my advisor was both patient and proactive when addressing my concerns.
I liked everything about Piedmont everyone is so kind and caring and they make sure you're doing ok and start a conversation they connect quickly with families.
Piedmont College is an outstanding school. Their push for students to really learn is the most important thing at Piedmont. Teachers are amazing and always I mean always willing to work with the students despite the circumstances. This school is not a big school, but it is large enough for one to get their fitbit steps in!
Its a small campus with a true family feel where the professors and staff know you by name and know all about your plans and goals- and want to help. Great atmosphere and resources.
This college is small and terrible. The classes are not challenging and they are extremely boring. I feel like I'm throwing away money by going here. Please do not go here! You will regret it. I've only been here for one semester and I already want to transfer!
I am currently a new student and I really enjoy the Athens Campus atmosphere. The staff and professors really make it fun and easy to learn.
Start Your Review of Piedmont College
So far as a Freshman I've enjoyed dealing with the staff especially on a one to one basis, living on Campus make me feel like a responsible adult, the Track & Field here is so different than high school, more advanced but that's what I like, Challenge.
I do feel safe on campus.
the admissions office did a wonderful job.