Piedmont College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division III (without football)
USA South Athletic Conference
Piedmont College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management38 Graduates
Elementary Education26 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies10 Graduates
Health Care Management9 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Piedmont College Reviews
Piedmont College is an outstanding school. Their push for students to really learn is the most important thing at Piedmont. Teachers are amazing and always I mean always willing to work with the students despite the circumstances. This school is not a big school, but it is large enough for one to get their fitbit steps in!
As a Move On When Ready student, I see Piedmont College from a much different lens than a normal college student. I can't speak much to the financial soundness nor campus life of Piedmont, but my professors have been quirky and honest, and my advisor was both patient and proactive when addressing my concerns.
I like how small it is. The professors know you by name and they are always available to discuss things during office hours. I hate how expensive it is, but they do offer many financial aid options.