Piedmont College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division III (without football)
USA South Athletic Conference
Piedmont College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
After Piedmont College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Piedmont College Reviews
Review Piedmont College
So far as a Freshman I've enjoyed dealing with the staff especially on a one to one basis, living on Campus make me feel like a responsible adult, the Track & Field here is so different than high school, more advanced but that's what I like, Challenge.
Piedmont College has been a fantastic experience for me so far. I love the small class size and the atmosphere. The professors are very good at what they do. I am a student-athlete on the tennis team and I love being able to do that. I am also the president of FCA on campus and being involved in that is extremely rewarding. I am a member of the SAAC organization for student-athletes. If I had to do it all over again, I would without a doubt pick Piedmont College again.
I have heard that Piedmont provides great job opportunities for future graduates. Also, the school is very willing to provide information and help on receiving jobs and internships around the College.