Phoenix College Reviews

1,015 reviews
I have not have any issues since I have been going here. The campus is nice, the teachers are fair, and and it is located near downtown and the freeway so it does not take long to get to where you need to go.
PC is a beautiful campus, full of nature and history. Majority of the professors are very kind, caring, hardworking individuals. The school is education based and there are many resources available for students, need a tutor? We have the learning commons in the lower level of the library. Need a laptop? Go to the Hannaley Center and talk to the front desk. Need to work out? Use the schools gym to become fit. Want some peace and quiet for a group project? Talk to a librarian and reserve a study room in the library.
Phoenix College has been a lifesaver for me. I’ve been able to continue taking classes while working full-time. Professors are understanding, and let’s not forget how much more affordable it is per credit hour compared to university.
Start Your Review of Phoenix College
I have gone to Phoenix College for the past two years and have had an amazing experience. My classes are small and it is easy to get one on one help with professors. Most of my professors really care about their jobs and students and it shows.
I liked everything about it. It was a busy school that had life and activity on Campus. The professors were really kind and knew how to teach students well.
Phoenix college is an excellent college, I truly love being a student there. The professors and students are all very nice.
Phoenix college was a school built cultural diversity and human service, I am having great educational experience with having great lecturers whom are dedicated and compassionate about their student success
My own experience with the Phoenix College campus was not at all what i expected. College was told by most throughout middle school and high school that it was going to be difficult. The only difficult thing about Phoenix College was paying the out of state tuition. I had only two classes for my first and only semester. English and math. My math teacher was a pretty good teacher at times. My English teacher on the other hand hardly ever showed up. She missed around 6 days in one semester. Most of them were unannounced absents. Apart from that everyone was very helpful and welcoming.
love this college!!! This will be my 2nd semester and the school is close to central phoenix. The football and basket ball are awesome.
In Deaf Studies program and I love it, the way they set up the program makes it a safe and helpful environment and has improved my confidence and motivation to continue
Phoenix College is convenient and clean (for the most part), but that’s about it. If you aren’t a guy or white woman, don’t even bother going here; the safety of womxn/no/gnc poc is not prioritized on the PC campus. We aren’t even centered in curriculum or camaraderie. I cannot wait to leave this campus for good.
This school is very diverse and embraces culture! They have many clubs that keep you involved! It is also very easy to navigate through the website and on campus. The staff is really helpful and friendly!
I really liked the atmosphere of Phoenix College. It was a small campus but I come from a small town so it was nice to not be overwhelmed with trying to find my classes over a big campus! The classrooms and teachers that I had were great and the number of students in my classes weren’t very big so I was able to talk to my teacher and get personal help which was a big thing for me. I really liked the campus and campus life at Phoenix but the only thing that would be a downside is that it is an older school I am older part of Phoenix so there isn’t much that is “new” around besides a couple of shops here and there but even with that in mind there was coffee shops and restaurants not far away from campus to either meet up or get something to eat.
On my first visit, I was a bit intimidated from how big and beautiful the PC campus is, but I instantly felt welcomed; I mattered here. From enrolling, visiting the Hanelly center, and actual classwork. The professors have always been caring and involved in what I do. They are easy to communicate with inside and out of class. They offer help whenever I seem troubled or ask for it. My motivation, as well as confidence, has progressed exponentially from my first semester here. It gives me the confidence to continue my education and consider my options when transferring to University.
I love Phoenix College, the staff is very friendly and very helpful. Many Great programs I am still in high school, yet I am a student at Phoenix College as well thanks to ACE.
Phoenix college is a small college, but with so many programs and potential. They have amazing resources, information, help, and programs. Everyone is has great personalities. Easy, short and long term programs.
Phoenix College has been a great alternative for me since I was unable to go to a traditional 4-year university. Phoenix College provides the resources and staff to help make transferring to a university after obtaining a 2 year associated degree. The campus is in a great part of town, and the commute is made easy. There is plenty of parking and a lot of open space.
Start Your Review of Phoenix College
Had my first encounter with Phoenix College through a dual enrollment in high school. The professors are diverse and knowledgeable and the campus is easy to navigate.
Everyone is always so helpful when I go into the Hanelly Center. The teachers have always been so willing to help even if it means they have to go in a little early or stay a little longer.
I love Phoenix College. I would recommend it to anyone and tell my friends that if they are considering going to college that they should go to Phoenix College. The staff are helpful and the instructors are great.