Philander Smith College Reviews

It shouldn't hurt the teachers to put in a little college encouragement for the students. One of my teachers belittle me cause she knows that I'm not good at her class. That doesn't feel like classroom spirit. And they may want to bring up funds for music. Knowing now a days half of the campus is music savy
I love Philander Smith College. I am enrolling now for the spring semester and the staff has been great. The cafeteria has friendly servers and a clean environment. I would definitely recommend this college to anybody willing to work for a successful future in education.
My name is Noel Lyons and I am a Freshman majoring in Criminal Justice at Philander Smith College the overall campus like here at Philander is comfortable. But like all HBCU’S we have our flaws. When I arrived at Philander I emidetiatly felt safe due to the campus security who greeted me so kindly. I look at this campus as a beautiful living organism and a family. I love my HBCU.
Start Your Review of Philander Smith College
I really liked the school when i first got here in 2016. Enjoyed my freshman year a lot, next school year came and it all failed. There acceptation rates are %100 so basically they'll accept anybody.
I believe that this HBCU is an excellent University where students are guided into productive citizens. I am pleased with the relationships students have with peers as well as the overall culture of the campus. It was an outstanding experience to witness a university that provided opportunities for engaging topics that are relevant to the changing world we live in.
Philander Smith College Is a great opportunity for any person out there . we pride ourselves to excel in our studies and keep forth to our goals . The first thing about college is meeting new friends and you really find more about yourself in college. the second would be learning and the Independence you have for your own grades. The third would be joining clubs here at PSC for more interaction . Coming To PSC everything will be alright , there are plenty chances and acces to get around however connect with people for what you want to do .
I. Won't to do thangs better in my life for kids and grandkids shoe theam it's never to late to do something for yourself in lifff
What I like about Philander Smith College is the family atmosphere. It's very small so everyone is a familiar face. The fact that it's small, gives us the chance to develop relationships with our professors.
Philander Smith College is the best thing that every happened to me. The staff is amazing, including the cafe workers. They joke around with you about little stuff,they try to make you feel better if they see you don't look like yourself. The professors really engage with us. If we need there help we can call or text them about the work. Philander is good school in general, I love attending the school.
Philander Smith is small home filling school. If you want to be away from home but still have a homey filling this is a great school for you.
i love my HBC, from the teachers to the friends i've made around campus. its so many opportunities for individual students if they just strive to suceed. Philander Smith College makes you feel home in everyway.
I really enjoyed this school. The staff are dedicated to you getting what you need and the classes are comfortable and clean all the time. I love the campus vibe and all my Instructors are so awesome!!>>i'm gonna miss Philander Smith College. I wist they had a Master;s program.
I like the environment that the campus brings. It has a nice way of saying this is an HBCU other than the just looking on the website. The staff and students are nice. The teachers are really involved with helping you if you're stuck on work or just needing extra help with the subject.
I love it here at Philander Smith College , much love for the president here to also he's the best !
I absolutely love Philander. The staff are very supportive and wants you to become successful. The students are friendly and I guarantee you will be know. I'm an athlete at Philander and most schools they show favoritism towards athletes,PSC doesn't. Which I'm not upset about. At Philander you aren't given anything,you work for them. Just like real life,jobs not going to be handed out to you. I love my HBCU and wouldn't trade it for any other!
I like how the housing is set up. I would like to see change on the food menu. Overall, Philander is an good HBCU to attend if you're trying to get away to an different scenery.
What I like about Philander is that the professors truly do care, they will try to help you as much as they can and so will the advisers. Honestly all of the staff there is very friendly and helpful, I love my HBCU. But what I would like to see change is more diversity and more job opportunities for students who really want to go to college but seriously can not afford to take out any loans and weren't fortunate enough to get any scholarships.
Start Your Review of Philander Smith College
I like philander because they gave me an opportunity that no one would. What I would change there is probably the sports and more freedom for freshman.
Philander Smith Collegiate Choir came long ways, although the loss of former choir director Dr. Parker was unfortunate the school choir still managed to keep flowing. New Director Mr. Chapel has continued a new path, increasing the choirs Collegiate understanding of music.  Recently Philander Smith Collegiate Choir had travelled down to Fort Worth, Texas to perform collegiate songs for Alumnus, in which, they were given donations for the showcase. Philander Smith's  Choir was also apart of panel discussion for the Presidency inauguration performance, if however, Hilary Clinton won the race. Despite the news of Trump taking the Presidency, Philander Smith Collegiate choir still have a substantial amount of Performances coming
I like how all my professors know me by name ans that i have that one on one with them. i would change the student involvement level.