Pfeiffer University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (without football)
USA South Athletic Conference
Pfeiffer University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management46 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies13 Graduates
Human Development13 Graduates
Health Care Management11 Graduates
Public Administration9 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Pfeiffer University Reviews
My experience at Pfeiffer University has been amazing. It's very small, loving, and the people around absolutely nice. Everybody gets to know each other, and its a small environment too keep individuals out of trouble. One change for Pfeiffer University is more comfortable beds.
What I love most about Pfeiffer is the close knit community, everyone there is like family. I love the student teacher ratio, if i need any type of help I know my professor will provide as much help as they are able. The diversity is amazing, being friends with people from all over the world is amazing, what better way to get cultured than by your peers. One thing I think I would change is our culture credit system, I understand the University's perspective of them but sixty credits is a lot. You have to factor each individual student and what they do in their personal life that sometimes creates scheduling conflict for students to attend the culture credit opportunities. My overall opinion on Pfeiffer is I love it. I honestly could not see my self anywhere else and I knew this from when I toured Pfeiffer because I looked at my mom and said, I feel like I belong here. Now two years later I am a sophomore and willfully continuing my journey through Pfeiffer.
New graduate student in the MBA program. Application process, access to Admissions Counselor were very acceptable. Everything was online and my Admissions counselor kept me advised of the process the entire way.