Pennsylvania Gunsmith School is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pennsylvania Gunsmith School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Pennsylvania Gunsmith School
- NGMassachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- Newton, MA
- 18 reviews
- BPennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Lancaster, PA
- 145 reviews
- C+Massachusetts Bay Community College
- 2 Year
- Wellesley Hills, MA
- 181 reviews
- C+Southern Vermont College
- 4 Year
- Bennington, VT
- 85 reviews
Pennsylvania Gunsmith School Reviews
Review Pennsylvania Gunsmith School
Although there is a little bit of reading involved, and a few quizzes, most of the work is hands on. Students need to learn how to pace themselves to share equipment in the workshop and still be able to complete projects on time.
It takes about 14 months to complete the program. There is a very good staff to student ratio. The office personnel are very helpful too. There is lots of housing close to the school. There are students from 18 to their 60's and from all walks of life. This is the place to be if you want to learn how to restore and/or build guns.
The education and experience I'm getting is top notch. The financial aid department is extremely helpful. This is the best gunsmithing/amour school on the east coast. There is something to be said in learning in the same building as an old us army armory.