Pennsylvania College of Technology Reviews

Things I really like about my college is the information I have learned from my teachers about Diesel mechanics. The teachers, advisors, support personnel, and the Dean are all very personal and supportive to you. There are so many places to eat, entertainment, and stores within walking distance. There is security which made my parents fell safe about me being there. I have met a lot of people and have really enjoyed my college life at Penn Tech. I would recommend anyone to go there.
Everyone here- administration, professors, staff- are very helpful and caring and want you to succeed at what you do. That said it's still a college and they want your money, but the individuals are great.
I absolutely love this college! I attended one tour and was hooked! I am returning as a sophomore and RA and I have to say, I am honestly excited about going back!
Start Your Review of Pennsylvania College of Technology
Penn college is a very prestigious institution but they'll let anyone in. The acceptance rate is too high
The good qualities are the professors are accommodating especially since I'm a student-athlete. One thing that I might change is maybe update some of the dorm rooms to make it more livable for some students
Penn college's campus is beautiful! This campus offers many different academic programs that are very unique. The program's labs are very updated so they really prepare you for life outside of school.
I like that Penn College is so hands on, we really get to be involved in our interests and get to learn by doing. If I could change anything, it would be that my major gets the opportunity to choose more elective classes that tailor to our interests within the industry.
Penn College of Tech is an overall decent school to attend. Campus is well kept and campus life is inviting. Staff and workers are always polite and eager to help. Professors are good educators and very student oriented and always shows willingness to explain and hands on teach student.
I like the classroom setting where it’s small class size and able to talk to professor and get feedback. The employment opportunities when you graduate are great for the money you are spending to attend. The dorms are nice and good size depending what building you end up in. The food is good and has a good variety of choices. Have to be social to meet people because of smaller school.
As a technical school, there are incredible hands on experiences that are offered to students. The campus life offers students a wide variety of activities throughout the semester. I highly recommend this school.
I Like the education and how it provides you with the necessary skills to succeed in the job you choose. A lot of hands on job training and practice.
To be honest when I first went to visit my college, it was love at first sight. It has really good programs and the staff and students are very nice.
What I love most about Pennsylvania College of Technology is the small class sizes. I really connect with the instructors, thus getting the most out of each class. The professors also really stress the importance of each individual students education. They provide flexible office hours, that students can take advantage of if they are struggling through their course. This shows that the instructors are there for the students academic benefit to advance in their careers.
The biggest thing for me that I really like about the college is how they have everything that I'm looking for with lower prices than colleges that have similar majors. They have construction management at Penn college, and it is more than half of the price for the same major at Pratt Institute. Also, the guarantee for a job after college is really high, so I'm also happy about that.
I enjoyed the professors here they really know how to teach the classes. Being a hands on school we get a lot of lab time to work on labs. Also most professors have worked in the industry they are teaching. This allows them to bring real world applications to the class room. Another nice thing is you can get two degrees in four years. They offer a variety of two plus two degrees.
This college is beautiful and very historic. Buildings are scattered through the city of Williamsport giving you the feel of being a true student. Campus life is really pretty. The dorm rooms are very large and better than most I have seen. Yes, very pricey but worth it if you want the college feel. If you are just trying to get a degree, then maybe you could find a cheaper way to do so. Very good courses with great teachers and education oppurtunatieis.
I love the atmosphere at the college. I also enjoy the dinning halls and all of the different foods they have.
Start Your Review of Pennsylvania College of Technology
I love how all your professors try to help you as much as possible. Also, they have so much to offer like free tutoring, gym memberships and open labs.
I enjoy the atmosphere at the Pennsylvania College of Technology because it is a smaller campus and everyone, from students to professors, are so kind and caring every day. I have met so many wonderful people in my last few months here. I find it to be a very practical institution to study at because they are extremely devoted to giving you the best education in your field and providing hands-on training.
My experience has been very excellent my first year of college. I have gotten lost, found amazing friends, found classes I love, professors that I think are amazing and professors that I’m not really a fan of. My learning experience has been a lot different then high school but for the better I believe that college is 95 percent better then my high school experience. You have to learn to get your things done and stay organized by yourself no one is there to baby you and push you through if you want to be there you better show it.