Pennsylvania College of Technology Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.62 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 15 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.7%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.67%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.13%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.13%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel safe and secure on campus.Take our survey
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
How visible are the campus police on campus?
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 12 responses
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.58%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.25%
Men's Varsity Sports
Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Wrestling
Women's Varsity Sports
Archery, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 12 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.25%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.17%
- Good parties are few and far between.17%
- Parties? What parties?42%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 9 responses
- end of semister22%
- We don't party22%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.12 responses