Pennsylvania College of Technology is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Eastern Athletic Conference
Pennsylvania College of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.53 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.50 responses
Most Popular Majors
Automotive Mechanics87 Graduates
Business Administration and Management74 Graduates
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician72 Graduates
Dental Hygiene59 Graduates
Engineering Technology54 Graduates
Construction Management45 Graduates
Industrial Production Technician42 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician41 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics40 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Pennsylvania College of Technology
- C+Luzerne County Community College
- 2 Year
- Nanticoke, PA
- 299 reviews
- B+Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Lancaster, PA
- 46 reviews
- B-Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Willow Street, PA
- 48 reviews
- C+Harrisburg Area Community College - Harrisburg
- 2 Year
- Harrisburg, PA
- 882 reviews
Pennsylvania College of Technology Reviews
I am currently a transfer freshman studying Emergency Medicine at PCT. My experience has been very positive. I live in an apartment close to campus. Being at PCT truly is a great College because they offer so many different majors for real world jobs. I am studying to become a paramedic, but I know students who are becoming mechanics, construction management, nursing, radiology, and many more. This school offers so much!
Things I really like about my college is the information I have learned from my teachers about Diesel mechanics. The teachers, advisors, support personnel, and the Dean are all very personal and supportive to you. There are so many places to eat, entertainment, and stores within walking distance. There is security which made my parents fell safe about me being there. I have met a lot of people and have really enjoyed my college life at Penn Tech. I would recommend anyone to go there.
What I love most about Pennsylvania College of Technology is the small class sizes. I really connect with the instructors, thus getting the most out of each class. The professors also really stress the importance of each individual students education. They provide flexible office hours, that students can take advantage of if they are struggling through their course. This shows that the instructors are there for the students academic benefit to advance in their careers.