Penn State World Campus Reviews

I love Penn State World Campus!! The learning experience is great! Makes it easier to attend school with it being online.
Penn State World Campus is a great school for anyone who is wanting to attend THE Pennsylvania State University without actually having to be there in person. You get the best of both worlds in the sense that you can complete your degree online from anywhere you have internet access, and you get the prestigious name on your degree from a world renowned school.
Penn State world campus offers a great way for people to attend a recognized state university while working a full time job. Very convenient with great professors.
Start Your Review of Penn State World Campus
Great online school for anyone especially non-traditional students. World Campus offers many majors and the platform for online learning is a breeze. Highly recommend to anyone looking for getting or furthering their education online!
I found the perfect major at PSU, but I did not have a good time in Pittsburgh. I moved to Colorado where I completed my first year and joined PSU World Campus. I now still have the perfect major and I live in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
I liked the flexibility that I gained through online education, but I did miss the social contact that I received through traditional schooling.
Due to a busy lifestyle with a Full Time job and 8 children at home, Penn State World Campus was the perfect option for me to finish my degree ! They offered all the classes necessary to go back to college to finish my degree in Human Development and Family Studies. This gives me more flexibility to do my class work and still maintain my daily life schedule
I've had a really great time with this online Graduate Program. While there is some challenges navigating the course enrollment and financial pages, the Canvas application is a great technology for teaching.
Amazing tool for people like me working full time and unable to attend school in person at the moment. I am able to work on my degree while answering to my obligations at home.
The overall GPA that is needed to get into your major. Why is the off campus GPA different from the main campus? Also I would like to see the freshman course load change.
The no-nonsense approach to providing a comprehensive and substantially valuable curriculum, by the dedicated staff, and obviously learned professors has impressed left me impressed and enriched.
I just finished my first semester at Penn State's World Campus and I am incredibly happy with my experience. I'm able to complete the homework, tests, and any additional work when I have the time, instead of having a set day/time.
From what I heard from friends who have attended this campus, this is a great place to go to college for. They were talking about the nice community, the smart professors and highly recommended it.
I had a great experience. All the professor’s were there if I ever needed extra help understanding things and never wanted to see anybody fall behind! Easy to use online system.
The convenience World Campus provides for me is invaluable. After 2 semesters, I believe they deliver excellence in the teaching, experience and delivery.
Penn State World Campus is a great school and should be used as a template and foundation for any online degree program. The platform is easy to navigate and there is no issue with interaction between classmates or professors. The material taught is the same as it would be at the brick and mortar campus and the quality of that teaching is unmatched with any other online program.
The professors in the Statistics department are very professional and care about the success of their students. Each course in the applied statistics program has a course discussion board and in many of the courses I have taken, the professors have been very responsive to questions posed by students in the course.
Start Your Review of Penn State World Campus
One of the best experiences. Great professors and rigorous academics. Business classes are great and student engagement is fantastic.
No commute! Set your own hours as long as you meet deadlines. Very organized with latest information updates. Videos and interactive lessons. Good communications with faculty and other students. Challenging, rewarding, fun, relevant topics with practical application. Competitive tuition. Smartphone application for portal. Better work life balance.
Penn State-World Campus is an excellent college for veterans, stay-at-home parents, or the working person. The faculty and staff are always willing to work with you and answer any questions that may arise. The academic work can be rigorous but not overwhelming. They are a veteran-friendly school so the transition from combat boots to cap and gown especially simple. Even if you are still active duty, the professors are more than willing to extend deadlines for field operations. One of my favorite things about Penn State World Campus versus other online schools is that your degree will not say "online" because the courses offered on World Campus are the exact same as the ones offered at any of their other campuses.