Penn State Wilkes-Barre Reviews

Great teachers, very helpful. Small classrooms and very personal instruction. The campus is a little small and there isn't much to do there but it is excellent if you are only interested in acedemics
I enjoy the comfortable atmosphere here but at that same time would like to experience a larger school.
The campus is very scenic making it a relaxing campus to just hang out and have fun friends. Also the campus has a great landmark being the Hayfield House giving the campus a lot of history and culture to the area.
Start Your Review of Penn State Wilkes-Barre
This campus is very nice location wise and with historical aspects. The staff and professors are always willing to help students.
Penn State Wilkes-Barre is a quiet campus in Lehman, Pennsylvania. They offer an assortment of academics, athletic programs, and student assistance. Professors there are easy to work with. The campus is beautiful. Parties shouldn't determine where a student will attend college. There is a limited party scene here. There isn't much in the immediate area, but Dallas is nearby, offering many places to eat and shop.
I feel very safe on campus and I know that if I had any issues that the campus security would be extremely helpful in taking care of any problems
Since this is Penn State there is a very large alumni association, and I beleive that this will be helpful in finding a job
I love going to school here because all of my teachers are wonderful and helpful. There is always someone to turn to if I need help with anything and the small campus size leads to a more personal college experience.
Since this is a branch campus, and not the Penn State main campus, the sporting events are not very important/popular. I believe that the only sports are basketball, volleyball, soccer, and baseball.
I love going to my school because the teachers are wonderful and extremely helpful. Everyone on campus is very welcoming and it was easy to find a great group of people to be with.
Professors are very Knowledgeable and are there to help students
The school is very safe and clean
This school fits what i wanted for a school
School provides easy access to interships
They have a very good Athletics department
PennState Wilksbare is a small relaxing campus
Live in apartments off campus with shred space
Start Your Review of Penn State Wilkes-Barre
I'm not sure five'll the ends and outs
It's a small program with new head coach who is building a team
So far it's been great I visited and toured it felt great