High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
After Penn State Schuylkill
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Penn State Schuylkill Reviews
Review Penn State Schuylkill
I've been a student at a big campus and now at a small campus. I love the small feel of my current campus! You get personalized instruction from each professor, and the class moves in time with how the students are learning! The individual experiences have allowed me to join multiple clubs and organizations on campus, and they have also allowed me to be selected to present my work at a regional communications conference!
The campus housing is owned by an advisory board, and they are excellent with making needed repairs! The housing was in pretty rundown condition, but as soon as the board was made aware of the problem, they stepped up and fixed most of the major problems. The campus is also working with the board to have the other problems addressed within the next few years!
Penn state is a nationally recognized campus, and no matter where you end up going you will probably find someone who has graduated from Penn state! This gives the degree a bit of an extra kick, without the hearty price tag incurred in other well known schools. There is a Penn state campus that will fit any budget!