Penn State Mont Alto Reviews

All of my classes I have taken thus far I have enjoyed and I feel they all relate to what I will need in the work force. All of my professors have been amazing and they want you to succeed. They are willing to work with you. The class sizes are perfect. I find it a lot easier to learn with the small class sizes.
I feel the support of the program advisors is excellent. The other degree I received, I feel I had very little help from my advisors will finding internships and I don't feel the program set me up for success after graduation. I feel with my current program I will be ready for the work force, especially after I complete my clinical. What I find amazing is my advisor helps place you at a location to complete your clinical.
Scheduling classes are typical for college. With a smaller campus there aren't as many options for class times. Transferring credits here was fairly easy and the advisors look to see if classes can be substituted if they don't immediately transfer.
Review Penn State Mont Alto
I haven't used them often, but there is a strong alumni network. Also, there is access to a career network for one year post-graduation.
This major is great! I feel courses will prepare me.
I love this campus! Small classes and caring profs.
Its a great atmosphere, but a lot more work.
Walking. Walking. Walking. Your calf's will pump iron everyday on campus! All of the professors I have had have been amazing! They truly do care about their students! I am so glad I chose Penn State Mont Alto. Cannot wait for the next 3 years!!
Love the Penn State brand, yet in a small, rural atmosphere. Most of the professors are wonderful, but there are always a few not so great ones, but that is anywhere.
When I walk onto the campus at Mont Alto, I see a highly diverse group of individuals. Everyone is accepted at Penn State, and it is easy to see that as soon as you step foot on the grounds. There can't be a description of an average student because every person is unique at Mont Alto.
Starting at Mont Alto instead of going directly to main campus is going to save me a lot of money. I would definitely recommend the 2 and 2 program that Penn State offers if someone really wants to attend Main Campus. The education is definitely worth the money, as you will learn a lot at Penn State.
Penn State students are looked at very highly on when it comes to job applications. Employers know they're getting someone with a good education when they see they have come from Penn State.
Penn State helps you every step of the way. They guide you through the registration process, and even call and check up if they are missing something from you. The professors are always available if you need them, and the workload isn't too much to handle if you are focused.
The school guides you through your major, and they have given me a list of required classes and when I should take them, even before I stepped on campus.
Everything is readily available to you and easy to find. The campus is small and it is easy to meet new people. The professors are sure to tell you about upcoming campus activities so you don't miss out!
All classes are easy to schedule and there is enough space for most.
I have everything I need and it is easy for me to get around and meet people.
Review Penn State Mont Alto
Most professors are interested and willing to help!
Everyone is helpful and makes the experience perfect.
Difficult to stay on task if professor isn't available.