High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Mechanical Engineering83 Graduates
Civil Engineering62 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies52 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering43 Graduates
Business Administration and Management42 Graduates
International Business36 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.56 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Penn State Harrisburg Reviews
Campus is very nice and kept clean, all of my professors seem to know what they're talking about (and they also all have doctorates), the library is very niceAnyways, I wouldn't recommend this school if you're planning on living here. Especially when you can hear everything your roommates are doing at all times, it gets extremely annoying (I've lost so much sleep). The school clearly does not care about nutrition so don't be forced into buying the most expensive meal plan in the US. The academics are the only decent pro here, so if you're a commuter then the school is fine. However , do not come here if you're planning on living here.
Penn State Harrisburg is a wonderful campus. From it's rolling hills across campus, to its active organizations and events throughout every week, PSH is a great first campus to attend. While there aren't many clubs, maybe about twenty, every club is quite active. Administration, professors, and even upperclassmen are all very helpful and friendly. I wish I could complete my degree [Global and International Studies] here but the campus is primarily science and engineering based.
Great school, challenging courses but not too hard, and great faculty. Good course selection, simple online system, and great food and campus. One of the safest campuses in the state, and great atmosphere. New buildings, maintenance is impeccable, and library system is great.