High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Penn State Greater Allegheny Reviews
I love Penn State Greater Allegheny, everyone here are helpful and always joyful and loving! The education here is amazing, also the students are very helpful as well. They have a lot of sources so that if i need anything there always a place to help.
Penn State Greater Allegheny is the perfect school to start out with if you are thinking about going to college. We are a smaller campus with about 500 students and are very diverse. We have been listed as the 8th safest campus in Pennsylvania. The class sizes range from about 5 students to the size of what a normal high school class would be. Penn State offers many scholarships for new students and provides the best entertainment for students during their lunch hour and finals week. We also offer ACE which is where you can receive free help with tutors on campus and provide ways for students to be provided with books at a discounted price to no price at all.
Penn State Greater Allegheny (PSUGA or GA) is a small melting pot of diversity on the west side of the state. My two years here were great. There were about 11 clubs, but we could always create one, and there was plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities, committees or community service