Penn State Erie - The Behrend College Reviews

The people there are so nice and will help you in any way possible if you ask for help. The professors for the most part are very understanding and care about what you have to say. The environment makes you feel safe as it is a dry campus and everyone's main goal is to keep everyone safe and feel secure.
I have had a great experience at Behrend. It is so close to so many restaurants and fun things to do. There are also so many great professors and faculty who make you feel like you matter as a student and person.
Penn State Behrend is a college that is great for students that thrive in a small classroom setting. I happen to be one of these students. It really helps me to build relationships with teachers and see familiar faces everyday. However, there are two dining halls on campus. One of which has odd hours with a variety of foods day-to-day. While the other is open pretty much all day but the food gets old quick as they mostly always have the same stuff. Overall, I would say this is a great academic school, but socially is not the best offered. Not really a school you would want to go to if you are looking to have a lot of fun at.
Start Your Review of Penn State Erie - The Behrend College
Great intro to their business program, friendly staff, great set up for working on campus, good student encouragement ,opportunities
Penn State Behrend is a excellent school for engineering and business majors. The professors are no bullshitters and get straight to business the first day. There are over 5000 parking spots for comuters and additional parking space for students in dorms. Behrend is a smaller campus so it is easier to find classes and get to each class. The only problem with Behrend is the location. Erie is a small city with no local business' for internships. The weather is very poor with an average 100 inches of snow a season. Lots of salt and plow trucks roaming every street. Penn State Behrend is a beautiful campus with many scholarly opportunities for students to engage in. This school is a full five stars all together.
Small college like atmosphere. Professors enable you to achieve with a near personalized experience. Various events are available throughout the year in your downtime.
Behrend has a nice campus and very updated buildings for engineering and business. The winters are harsh but survivable.
The campus is beautiful! It's a very large campus that is covered with lots of beautiful trees and other plant wildlife. Sadly an issue is the workout facility. There is a large amount of athletes and general people who attend this campus and the workout facility is just too small to support the volume of people.
I really like the big college feel on such a small campus. The structure of the campus and the university really stands out from other universities. It is a nice feel when everyone can get along with each since the student population is small. However, the hills are annoying and the parking garage is small and unfinished. So, it will have its goods and bads.
small school with amazing staff. A freindly student body. great assistance and awesome tuition prices.
The school is pretty small only about 4000 undergrad students, so if you're looking for a small school this is a good option.The winters are very harsh so if you don't like cold weather don't come here.The professors here are outgoing and easy to reach and understand how it's like to be a student.
why I like the most about my college is the diversity and the feeling of the student life . There is always something to do , professors are always willing to answer all my questions . Overall I will highly recommend the college
I really loved Penn State Behrend. My sister is a junior there right now and I will be joining her next year. The campus isn't too bug or too small, it's the perfect size. In addition, the campus is extremely safe. I never feel scared walking alone at night and have never heard of my sister having problems there. The academics are also great. The investment is well worth the education you get out of it. Obviously, any college student would like to see tuition go down, but you get the education you pay for!
I started out with a very rough start with being as far away from home as I was, and not entirely knowing what I wanted to do with my life with the pressure of not wanting to waste my parents money.
I am now the president of an organisation, and a student leader on campus headed in the right direction doing something that I love with the support of faculty, staff, and alum around me.
I like the friendly community of Penn State including the professors not just the students. I also like all the different opportunities that are available there and the extracurricular activities that are student led.
The professors and staff are always there to help and often times, know students on a first name basis. The campus is large enough to expand your interests yet small enough to not be lost in the crowd. However, the students don't seem very open to new people. They are friendly, but always keep their heads down unless they already know you. Overall, great school to attend.
People in Behrend College are friendly and willing to help others. There are a lot of international students in Behrend College. I have met people from China, Taiwan, Italy, France, Malaysia, India, Philippines, etc. Most of the professors I met in Behrend College are kind and responsible.
Start Your Review of Penn State Erie - The Behrend College
Behrend is a beautiful campus: it has acres of land and most of that is woods, a creek/gorge,and scenery. (We even win awards for arbory). Although we get about 1000 students each year, most classes are small. A typically class only has about 30 students so it makes the learning more one-on-one especially since teachers will work to remember everyone's name (it's nice when you took a teachers class last year,but when they see you in the hallway they make sure to call out and say hello!). The party scene is not huge at Behrend, although there is always something going on. The school itself does a great job of hosting fun (always FREE) events for it's students during the weekends. Behrend (being the biggest Penn State branch campus) is a small campus that still gives you enough big campus feel. Plus: when you graduate you're still getting your degree from Penn State (a very looked after school).
I love the community. It is so diverse with a variety of people from all different kinds of places. You can easily fit in and find people who have the same interests. There are so many extracurriculars that people can participate in. The professors are really nice and work hard to provide for their students.
The campus is absolutely beautiful! The staff are friendly and easy to talk to and work with! The campus life is very nice with many clubs to join. I would definitely recommend a tour to anyone who is even remotely interested!