High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Mechanical Engineering88 Graduates
Management Sciences and Statistics49 Graduates
Business Administration and Management38 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering Technician35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 34 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
Colleges like Penn State Erie - The Behrend College
- A-Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- 4 Year
- Geneva, NY
- 578 reviews
- BWestminster College - Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- New Wilmington, PA
- 411 reviews
- B+Gannon University
- 4 Year
- Erie, PA
- 741 reviews
- B-University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg
- 4 Year
- Greensburg, PA
- 331 reviews
Penn State Erie - The Behrend College Reviews
I really loved Penn State Behrend. My sister is a junior there right now and I will be joining her next year. The campus isn't too bug or too small, it's the perfect size. In addition, the campus is extremely safe. I never feel scared walking alone at night and have never heard of my sister having problems there. The academics are also great. The investment is well worth the education you get out of it. Obviously, any college student would like to see tuition go down, but you get the education you pay for!
I really like the opportunity to get involved here. There sre hundreds of clubs and you can do research with professors! One thing I would like to see change is a a bridge fir students to walk over the main road, would hate to see someone get in an accident.
I loved the campus size, the friendly professors, and the overall atmosphere in snowy Erie. The facilities are very well maintained and comfortable dorms. I also loved the Black School of Business, the facility is fantastic for an Engineering major like I will be! If I could suggest anything to improve upon, I would say to improve the variety of food served on campus.