Penn State Brandywine Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Penn State Brandywine Reviews
Penn State Brandywine is an intimate campus with a few students but amazing faculty. Due to the small size it is very easy for a student to get a one on one meeting with professors to clear up doubts or to ask advice, something that I often did. Every facility is well thought of and provided. Moreover the diversity at this campus is vast which is a refreshing experience for an international student. The courses are very interesting and the teachers make it even more so. There are regular field trips which amount to an amazing, very American experience to people who are new to this country. I would definitely urge future students who have chosen Penn State today least spend a year here!
Some professors are clearly very good at what they do. Find them and stick to them! The administrative side of the campus is lacking and often gives confusing information or misguides. Double check everything.
Pen State Brandywine is a small campus with around 1,500 students, which gives the feeling of a tight-knit community. However, it is supplied with the resources that most larger colleges do, so every student is accounted for.