Penn State Berks Reviews

Penn State Berks is a great common wealth campus of the Pennsylvania State University, however, it just wasn't the right fit for me in that I changed my major and my major is not offered here. It is a great place to start college at and for those who's full majors are offered here it is absolutely a great place to get an education. There is so much to be involved in on campus and there are lots of great professors and people on campus.
The small campus means that students can build close relationships with faculty and other students. Most of the campus commutes, which means that student life and on campus activities are minimal, but there is a lot of opportunity in the surrounding area.
I enjoy going to Penn State Berks. The thing I like the most about Penn State Berks is how small of a campus it is. Class rooms sizes are small so you have much more interaction with your class mates and professor. Another thing I like about how small the campus is is that its much easier to make friends. Since you see the same people around campus you become much closer to them. Another great thing about this is every builds a strong relationship with their professors. When ever I need help i can just go to their office hours and they are happy to help me with what ever I need. Another thing I like about the campus is its location. I like how it is in the country but close to many stores and other things to do. Overall I have really enjoyed my experience at college.
Start Your Review of Penn State Berks
I am a freshman here at Penn State Berks, when I first got here I wasn't sure if I would like it but now I am here for my second semester I realized that this is a great school. It is small, but it's really nice. They have many clubs and activities to join.
As my fourth semester at Penn State Berks begins, I have come to realize that the quality of academics and faculty here are second to none. A large majority of my professors have proven to be diligent and well educated in what they teach. Some of my general education courses even try to make their content relevant to the wide majority of business and engineering students that attend the campus. I look forward to expanding my skill sets and knowledge for the next five semesters I have at Penn State Berks.
I am a freshman adult student at Penn State Berks. I absolutely love it so far. It is abundantly clear to me that the staff and professors are ready and willing to help in any way they possibly can. It's a beautiful campus with many social and career opportunities. If I were to find something negative about it so far it would be this: I wish the students were more engaged and involved during the lectures from the speakers. Often times I am the only one answering questions or responding with comments and I feel it is unfair to the speaker.
What I like about Penn State Berks is that the dorms are structured very well. What I would like to see change is the way homecoming is set up. Homecoming here is really different than any other schools.
I love the campus. Its beautiful and kept well clean. The place feels completely safe to me when i first stepped on campus. The people are so kind and full of the Penn State spirit! We Are Penn State!
The classes and professors are good, and it's a small campus so it's easy to get to know people and the professors. However, there isn't much to do in the area.
The campus isn't that big so everything is close by. The walk to the academic buildings from the dorms isn't a long walk at all. The campus is very nice and diverse. Everyone is friendly. Since the campus isn't so big, a lot of people know each other will have the same group of friends. The campus is comfortable and the café hours are very convenient being that it stays open until 11pm during the week. The professors I had were very nice and caring. They really showed interest in helping the students in need whether it be a question during office hours or trying to help a student get back on track with the work for that class. I felt very safe on campus. The school has a lot of campus activities such as the talent show, magic shows, movie nights at the nearby movie theatre, etc. The only thing I didn't like, which the school can't change is the number of activities there are to do off campus and in the area.
Going into Berks I was extremely nervous. The name itself is intimidating. Upon arrival at Berks there were so many welcoming students to help unload my belongings. The entire weekend they were extremely helpful. With Berks being a small branch campus, its easier for students to get to know their professors, vice versa. Teachers are always willing to help, and stay longer with students, Any financial issues the student aid office helps in every way they can. I truly wouldn't want to change anything at Penn State Berks.
Penn State Berks is a very fun filled school. It offers many majors and the professors are very good. There are a lot of fun events that go on at Berks. Although it is a small campus, it is open to meeting new people everyday. The campus is beautiful and everybody is so nice here. There are many sports teams at Berks who do very well and there is a gym on campus and there is a lot of equipment inside of it. It is free to all students. We have a dining hall called Tullys that has a lot of good food in it.
Penn State Berks is a good place if you want to be part of something bigger. Penn State Berks is a community, but for me i feel as if you want to be part of something you have to go out and find it. They have many clubs and activities which are nice for everyone.
i had a lot of difficulty transferring in. advising was poor. however, i really enjoy my classes. they are very interesting and the staff seems to really care about our success
The best part about this campus is that it is much smaller then main campus. There is more interaction between professors and students.
Great school, however the food is disgusting. Professor's care when they feel like it. I would always suggest Ratemyprofessor.com.
What I Like about Penn State Berks is that people will go out of their way to help someone, this campus is small. However, they are a lot of good resources on this campus. What’s great about Penn State Berks is the student life. There are a bunch of great activities and clubs for students to be involved such as Thon, Lion Ambassadors, Latin Unity Club, Step team, and attending home games. Where the school is located it is not a bad area, there is a shopping center down the road where the students can go shop. What I would like to see change is adding more sports on the campus.
Start Your Review of Penn State Berks
My overall experience at Penn State Berks is going great there have been no complaints, the staff at the school have been very helpful with my first year and I have grown very good friendships with the people there. If I could change something at Penn State berks I would change nothing because every thing at that school is great. The campus overall is quite, peaceful and full of joy which I enjoy.
As a student going into Penn State Berks I felt very welcomed. It is a smaller school, yet there is enough diversity in the students and staff that everyone has a place for them to fit in. The campus is located near Blue Marsh Trail where you can go and relax or go study.
Nice scenery and a handful of good professors. There are some good days and some really bad days with the food situation. When you have a problem it might take a while till you are pointed in the right direction of someone who can solve it.