High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Penn State Beaver Reviews
The campus is small, but there is an abundance of diversity! Coming from a small town in Pennsylvania, I grew up with predominantly caucasian classmates. At Beaver, there is a range of students, including international students! It is a great transitional college. Many students who attend come for 1 or 2 years before going to a bigger campus. This way, you learn how to have independence from your parents or caretakers, but you still have a feel for what college is like. There are places to eat off campus considering the one dining hall is not open at all hours. Living in the dorms can be a challenge. There tends to be a lot of arguments; that can be both entertaining and annoying! The teachers really care about the students. They encourage students to ask questions and have flexible office hours. The athletic programs are coached by some of the greatest in the PSUAC. Overall, it is a great place to meet lifelong friends and step outside your comfort zone.
Penn State Beaver is a great campus to attend, especially if you are interested in Information Technology. The professors are well spoken, and it is a more affordable option than the main campus. Especially since you're able to finish a four year degree without having to transfer!
Penn State Beaver is good for academics. The professors here are really great at their jobs. If a student needs help, they are wiling to provide extra aid. The one thing I dislike with the campus is their food selections. It is very limited and very repetitive.