Penn State Abington Reviews

The Penn State Abington campus is what ultimately made me come here. It is a quiet and safe environment. I love that the campus is small and that is not filled with thousands and thousands and thousands of students. The campus is also very active and there are always events going on everyday. My professors and classes are all great as well.
So far, the staff and environment is really nice. I have nothing to worry about while I am there and I always feel safe.
took a tour of penn state abington. Like the fact it had the same reputation as University Park. small class, teacher to student ratio
Start Your Review of Penn State Abington
Penn state Abington has given me a very calm environment to continue my higher education. The campus is beautiful and the staff have been very helpful through the years that I have attended this university.
Great campus and involves many students in school activities. Nothing much I could change but the school food, might have to buy breakfast and lunch elsewhere.
Penn State Abington is a small campus perfect for students who perform better in a "small class"environment where an avg class has anywhere from 15-30 students, instead of 100-200 compared to big universities.
I love Penn state Abington, because it is a commuter campus. It is easy to navigate. easy to make friends. Smaller campus with fewer students so it is easier to get in contact with professors and easier to enroll in the classes that you need.
I love this university. Everyone seems so nice and teachers are willing to help if you try your best.
Penn State Abington is a great campus for students who are nontraditional and for transferring students. You get the college experience without having to go to the main campus. I enjoy all of the events every week to help students become more involved. What I don't like about the campus is the parking situation, there are more students then parking spots. One must drive in circles waiting until another student comes out. My overall experience is at Penn State Abington is very good.
It's a great college with a lot of things going on. Because of it's small size, it is very easy to interact with staff, professors, and even department heads, where sometimes you can walk in to speak with them with no prior appointment being set. Everyone is very nice and supportive, and there are a wide range of opportunities to take advantage of (such as a 1 week embedded study abroad to Japan I just returned from).
Penn State Abington is great because you get high quality education at an affordable rate. Most students are awarded financial aid and can commute to save money. At PSU Ab, you get a large institution education at a small campus. It is great because you are so near Philadelphia whereas University Park is in the middle of nowhere. Classes are smaller and if UPark is too big for you, Abington is a great choice.
Penn State Abington is the most diverse campus compared to the other PSU campuses! I essentially get to meet everyone from around the globe. I moved from California to attend Penn State Abington. The Pennsylvania State University value that college is what you make it and this is your journey! There are a variety of clubs to get involved with and there is always something going on on campus. Students have many opportunities to get involved and make friends. The academics are great! I am a Biology major and the Science department has helped me thrive and strengthen my passion for studies! I love the campus because my classes are not huge and I get to have the opportunity to get to know my professors on a one on one basis. Penn State Abington has an amazing staff, student body, and academics! Students who are motivated, passionate, and hard working, would be great assets to the campus!!!
Penn State Abington deserves so much more than just a B. It has a giant number of breathtaking facts. It has a historically classical campus, atmosphere of a brilliant academic excellence, professors are really thinking for their students, every cent you pay worths more than any other branch campus of Penn State. The weaker side of this branch campus of PSU is its athletics and campus food. But essentially, this is absolutely the most exquisite branch campus with full of opportunities and proximity to Philadelphia. WE ARE!!!
Penn State Abington is a very small campus in comparison to University Park. The student body is very diverse, so its easy to find other students you can fit in with. However, student engagement has declined since I was a freshman, although I personally believe its one of the best ways to enjoy your college experience.
It is a wonderful school with many great teachers, a few bad, but mainly great. campus is a bit hilly and parking is horrible because everyone drives to school and no one uses the shuttles.
Penn state Abington is a very diversity campus. Students are from different parts of universes. We often have lots of opprotunities that opens up to students such as internships, jobs, etc. The environment is mostly green and fresh that creates benefits to the health.
The school isn't the best for those looking for broad areas of study. They only offer the basics here. Not for those looking for "college life".
Start Your Review of Penn State Abington
This is my first year at Penn State Abington, I completed my first two years at Penn State Schuylkill. And the atmosphere of the two campuses are completely different. However, I enjoy the Abington campus better. There are many more resources and actvites on campus since, the student body is large. One of the few changes I would make to the school, is some of the staff that works there. At times they can be rude.
i like penn state abington because of the selections of majors for a small school. they have many support systems and many activities to relieve stress outside of the classroom.
Penn State Abington is very Laidback . It is kinda diverse depending on what diverse is to you. The education is great , good school for the Pen State title but not into all the extra stuff. Parking could be better. Party Scene horrible, the Area is really nothing.