Penn Foster College Reviews

I love Penn Foster because it is an online institution that allows individuals to become educated through the use of technology. Penn Foster is an investment in modern technology and is affordable for those who don't go to college because of financial situations. The educators are very helpful and try to make the experience as real as possible through webinars similar to class lectures and constant accessibility to library resources and tutoring.
Penn Foster has taught me so much in one semester. I’m looking forward to the others. Classes are interesting and professors are always willing to help.
I Recently started at Penn Foster 2 Months ago, and I am enrolled in the Pharmacy Technician program. I would definitely recommend this school to everyone whos interested. The cost of this school is very affordable. Not only is it affordable they work with you on payment options and you even get to pick a date that is comfortable for you to make payments. The courses are easy to learn from. Penn Foster rally does a great job at motivating you to stay on track.
Start Your Review of Penn Foster College
I just started collage here it is amazing the classes are so easy to learn from at your own time and they are all nice and kind there
I am taking an online program through their school and I have just loved it so far. The text is easy to understand and it is explained very well another thing I like as well is that they are their to fit your schedule.
Very good school easy access. Lots of good information. On-line course, convenient to work at your own pace.
I am an online associates program for vet tech. It is great and at your own pace so it is flexible with my work schedule.
I really enjoyed taking classes to gain my certificate in child psychology. It was great to work at my own pace and to stay focused.
This program allows you to have fun and stay determine to finish your program. It goes by your own pace and they're study groups and teachers eager to help you!
I am currently attending Penn Foster College and I love every bit of it! Penn Foster does a great job of ensuring that their students stay informed and that they are able to stay in contact with instructors and their peers through the community website. The one thing I wish I could change about Penn Foster is the quality of some of the recorded lectures. Some of the materials are a little older and they look and sound kind of fuzzy.
I love this college, it is all online and I am so happy that I have the experience to go through this college.
Penn Foster College is an excellent school!! It is very flexible so you work with your own schedule! It is an online school but you have the option to have your books mailed to you which is a great option if you’re like me and need to highlight in a book to study! The staff at Penn foster is amazing! Always willing to work with you and the administration is superb!
Over all Penn Foster college has been great. I am currently in the fist semester, working on my computer skills. I am learning supper fast and I am finishing my courses and taking my class way ahead of the time I have been given to complete. I love the fact that Penn foster is online. It gives me time to do my school work, have a job and take care of my family( my husband, four dogs and two cats). I am going to Penn Foster to become a vet Tech . I have wanted to work with animals ever since I can remember, which was about two or thee years old. Penn Foster is giving me a chance to love my life while still attend college =, so I can work with animals.
I think it’s great for people on a budget, wanting to pursue career advancement. You can study and complete the courses at your own pace.
I loved attending this school. I worked full time while pregnant during my time here and the communication and coursework were exactly what I was looking for.
I really enjoy the self paced classes. The instructors are attentive and helpful. I would like to see changes in the administrative department. In general, they are hard to get ahold of and not overly helpful.
This college is great, anytime I have any questions I can call and talk to someone. Being able to get an advisor on the phone is great because you know that they are really there to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Penn Foster College
I love that everything is at my own paste, I love that I am constantly being sent positive reminders that I’m full of potential and to never give up. Couple changes would be, have more clinics avalible for people who live out in the city with no large animals. I would also like to see a financial tab in my portal, that way id know how much I owe for the semester, and so on.
I am currently working on pharmacy tech program online. I am loving these classes working at my own pace. This school has some great information. I would recommend this to anyone interested in the pharmacy tech program.
I love the online experience. I have 4 classes down out of 12. They actually work with you. I love having the idea of choosing my time. The only bad thing is they need FASFA.