Penn Foster College Reviews

I think it’s great for people on a budget, wanting to pursue career advancement. You can study and complete the courses at your own pace.
I loved attending this school. I worked full time while pregnant during my time here and the communication and coursework were exactly what I was looking for.
I really enjoy the self paced classes. The instructors are attentive and helpful. I would like to see changes in the administrative department. In general, they are hard to get ahold of and not overly helpful.
Start Your Review of Penn Foster College
This college is great, anytime I have any questions I can call and talk to someone. Being able to get an advisor on the phone is great because you know that they are really there to help you succeed.
I love that everything is at my own paste, I love that I am constantly being sent positive reminders that I’m full of potential and to never give up. Couple changes would be, have more clinics avalible for people who live out in the city with no large animals. I would also like to see a financial tab in my portal, that way id know how much I owe for the semester, and so on.
I am currently working on pharmacy tech program online. I am loving these classes working at my own pace. This school has some great information. I would recommend this to anyone interested in the pharmacy tech program.
I love the online experience. I have 4 classes down out of 12. They actually work with you. I love having the idea of choosing my time. The only bad thing is they need FASFA.
It sucks they don't have much clubs or anything. But they do the best they can to make their students feel comfortable and excited to be apart of Penn foster. You get to do everything on your own time and it is extremely affordable!
classes weren't too bad over all good program, didn't finish out just because i wanted to switch my major but other wise cheap and books were sent right in the mail.
My experience with Penn Foster Career School (not the College nor the High School), my experience at the high school was average, and I completed that program and got accepted into a college in my State. But anyways, the career school, I had a bad experience, the professors aren't helpful and the school harrases you when you don't pay them on time even when you contact them and tell them you are going to be late, the school doesn't need to have those late fees because it's hard for someone to pay if you charge them 10.00$ for being late.

I attend this other online college for Event Planning, not once have they harassed me or contact me over and over for being late when I contacted them they understood not Penn Foster. They harassed you expected you to pay, even when you are not going to complete the program, which I have not because certain areas of the Paralegal program was hard, and I only had 5 or 6 assignments left.
It has flexible hours to do your courses and the tuition is a good amount to pay for. What they should change is on telling people in what states is penn foster college acceptable for in order to apply for a specific job position.Also for a local school to do externship to be more experienced on what you're doing.
Classes are fine, and study schedule flexibility is great. Student services is unreliable, and contacting an instructor is hit or miss.
Penn Foster is an amazing college that lets you work at your own pace. Excellent learning support and a thorough education. You will work for your degree, and it will definitely be worth the effort.
Veterinary Technician student
Penn Foster has a knowledgeable faculty and student care team. They have been helpful at every turn and always willing to explain whatever needs clarification. For being an online school I've been impressed on the abundance of learning resources available. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this school.
If you prefer printed textbook over an e-book be sure to request that in writing when signing up for your semester. Otherwise you will automatically receive an e-book.
I actually really love this school. It's all online and you can move as fast or as slow as you want. Take a rest everyday for two weeks then then one test in two weeks. Move faster on material you find easier and slower on material you need to practice more.
They are amazing there. The online is easy to understand and very clear. They open your mind with everything that's available to you at home on your time. Love it some Much.
Love this college just started but they answer your question. And provide the best plan for my education
Start Your Review of Penn Foster College
I appreciate the ease of the way the courses are set up. Everything is easy to find and complete. When I need help there are many different ways to find it. The one thing I wish they would change is the fact that they don't accept FAFSA. It would be helpful if they did.
I liked that Penn Foster allowed to me to attend school at my own pace. However, I feel when I had a question it was hard to get a hold of someone. Also, I was told that my credits would be able to transfer to another school, however, only 2 classes transferred.
Penn Foster is a great college for online college. Being a single mother, I get a the chance to change my career and still be there for my kids. Penn Foster you can access your teacher for extra help and resources. They have web lectures that talk you though the courses. I have learned at my own pace.