Pearl River Community College Reviews

I am currently a student of Pearl River Community College and my experience has been great. I am in the LPN program and the only thing that I would like to see changed is for the Forrest County LPN and Poplarville LPN classes/campuses to be more involved with one another.
It's a great start for your first two years. They have amazing teachers and really nice dorms. It's easy to make friends. Also be active on campus and try out for different groups.
Pearl River Community College is a great academic stepping stone, but I would like to further my education at a four year university.
Review Pearl River Community College
Prcc is a good college to begin your degree. However, I would not recommend finishing it their as well. I found it was a good place to readjust to the academic world. It just is not a stopping point but a stepping stool onto the path to your degree.
My overall experience here is pretty satisfying. The school campus itself is not that huge, but at the same time it is big enough. The cafeteria workers and food is like no other. The environment is also very friendly, and there are always activities going on all around campus. #RRR
PRCC professors and students are all around great. I am in the ADN program and I have to say it is the hardest, yet most rewarding program on the campus. They truly want you to succeed, though as a student, it gets very tough. But all around, the school is a wonderful place.
All things come to those who wait.
I have been laid off but I am continuing to get ahead in life again.
Most of my classes were online. When I did attend the campus everyone was very nice and helpful.
Experience is a great teacher
The assignments are not overwhelming and the instructors care.
I am really enjoying my experience at Pearl River Community College and living on campus.
The academic flexibility is definitely there.
I didn't take any online courses
This school has prepared me to find a new job in my career field.
My school has awesome teachers and they really care.
I had no problems applying for school
Review Pearl River Community College
I'm learning so much and I cannot wait to graduate from dental assistant program and work with a dentist!
I love this school and all the students do too!!
I love the academic flexibility of classes.