PCI Health Training Center Reviews

I can and it works out
It's really easy to go by.
I chose this school because it has a flexible schedule for me to go to school and come home and have my personal life taken care of. I attended another school before PCI Health Training center but my credits were not transferred.
Start Your Review of PCI Health Training Center
The money im paying is worth my education. I qualified for financial aid, but its still not enough money for my career choice. I know how hard i have been searching online and making that time to go talk to an advisors and financial aid representatives. I will be more than happy to recieve the help i need to finish my career.
Everything About to Campus Is Fine. If i need anything for school i could find it at the campuse.
Great Tuition and Also Great Help. Tuition is great compare to other shools. And they helped me with my financial Aid.
It's a Great School to Attend. It's agreat school to attend. They are bery help full in class an in lab. Lab is once a week and it is a good enviroment when it come to working with other students.
Overall NIGHTMARE – I truly wish I would have done my homework on this "training center" before choosing PCI! Once you sign the enrollment papers you are just a number, the information I received during the tour of the school and the following interview was far from true. I was looking forward to a challenging and exciting educational experience at PCI, but soon found the school to be nothing but a joke; hands on training is limited to once a week with limited assistance from the instructor, the rest of your time is spent on busy work and classroom drama. If you are interested in going back to an elementary school setting then this is the place for you! Instructors are unaware of PCI policies and regulations which leads to students being misguided, they are unintelligent and very immature/catty to one another. The placement office is a nightmare to deal with, and simply places you at any site they can get their hands on. I would strongly urge doing more research on this facility before even considering them, I don't know how they are still in business!