Paul Quinn College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Methodist
NAIA Division I
Red River Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.54 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses
Paul Quinn College Reviews
Review Paul Quinn College
Paul Quinn is an outstanding school a college located in South Dallas, but outstanding in academics and student life. Being a private school the student to teacher ratio is perfect small classes and the teacher knows every student. Sports just started in this college so they are not that great as other colleges, but they will soon get their. The experience is wonderful and I encourage high school student or students that are looking to transfer to always take a look at this small private institution.
Paul Quinn College is a family oriented school that makes you feel welcomed and at home from the beginning of your school journey until the end. Always a fun event on campus to participate in, and very affordable institution. Very strong on helping students with academics, and making sure they understand classroom materials. The WE/(over)me slogan states that you won't ever have to worry about just yourself in this school, we are all in this together.
I truly love Paul Quinn College. Everyone is extremely supportive of one another. Paul Quinn really prepares its students for life after graduation. I'm truly proud to be a part of the Quinnite Nation and I'm looking forward to graduating in the next couple of years!