Paul Mitchell - Salt Lake City is a for-profit college located in Holladay, Utah in the Salt Lake City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 157 undergraduate students. The Paul Mitchell - Salt Lake City acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Barbering, and Esthetician and Skin Care. Graduating 84% of students, Paul Mitchell - Salt Lake City alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,300.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City
- NGSkinworks School of Advanced Skincare
- 2 Year
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 6 reviews
- NGVenus Beauty Academy
- 2 Year
- Sharon Hill, PA
- NGVictor Valley Beauty College
- 2 Year
- Victorville, CA
- NGSherman Kendall Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences - Fort Union
- 2 Year
- Midvale, UT
Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City Reviews
It is the an amazing school, all the learning leaders are very thoughtful and nice. Paul Mitchell the school has changed my life, everyday I go to school I am more confident then I was the last day! Take risks, expand your skills and try new things!
They made a clear that anything they could do to help, they would be glad to help. I loved the program that attendance could help me with fees associated with state boards and license.
The staff and students were helpful and kind, realizing that this step in my life was a large step and may be over whelming. So happy to join this school.