Paul Mitchell - Normal is a for-profit college located in Normal, Illinois. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 97 undergraduate students. The Paul Mitchell - Normal acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Mitchell the School - Normal
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Paul Mitchell the School - Normal
- NGTricoci University of Beauty Culture - Peoria
- 2 Year
- Peoria, IL
- NGOehrlein School of Cosmetology
- 2 Year
- East Peoria, IL
- NGUniversity of Spa & Cosmetology Arts
- 2 Year
- Springfield, IL
- 2 reviews
- NGContinental Academie of Hair Design - Hudson
- 2 Year
- Hudson, NH
- 9 reviews
Paul Mitchell the School - Normal Reviews
Paul Mitchell the School - Normal is a place for any and everyone wanting to become a professional in the beauty industry. All of the teachers welcome new comers with open arms, the students are always smiling, and the atmosphere is like on big family!
Paul Mitchell is the best cosmetology school you can attend. The culture is amazing and the teachers and staff truly care about you and your well being. No matter what, you can count on being able to talk to anyone of the staff members rather it be school or personal life related. An added bonus is that you get to have the certificate of completion stating you graduated from Paul Mitchell the School and that will carry you far in the beauty industry.
At this moment, I am in the basic! My class is doing braiding. Which is most challenging,for everyone in my class. They have a wall board for everyone that is offering jobs.