Paul Mitchell the School - Modesto is a for-profit college located in Modesto, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 96 undergraduate students. The Paul Mitchell the School - Modesto acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Barbering.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Mitchell the School - Modesto
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Paul Mitchell the School - Modesto
- BCalifornia State University - Stanislaus
- 4 Year
- Turlock, CA
- 1,028 reviews
- A-University of the Pacific
- 4 Year
- Stockton, CA
- 1,149 reviews
- C+Tacoma Community College
- 4 Year
- Tacoma, WA
- 613 reviews
- NGToni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Modesto
- 2 Year
- Modesto, CA
- 11 reviews
Paul Mitchell the School - Modesto Reviews
More Experience – I really do love my school, but I am paying a lot of money for an education that is not adequate. I feel like going in, I was going to be learning a lot, and that is just not the case. I do appreciate the experiences and opportunities I have had. The financial aid department was incredibly helpful. I just wish I learned more in the time I was there.